No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortuna vs. Hyland in Play For Pacquiao-Marquez PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fortuna vs. Hyland in Play For Pacquiao-Marquez PPV

Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that hard-punching featherweight contender Javier Fortuna (20-0, 15KOs) is going to see action on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez undercard on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good stuff. Would love to see Fortuna back in action.

Comment

How did two non top rank fighters get a spot in the Pacquiao undercard? Will it be televised?

When I heard the rumors that Furtuna would be fighting on the Pacquiao undercard for a title, I was thinking against Roman Martinez.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-07-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Hmm so here's a question. Since Canelo won the Caballero-Walters bid and Caballero vacated. And let's say Fortuna wins, does Canelo still get to promote Fortuna-Walters or what?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Hmm so here's a question. Since Canelo won the Caballero-Walters bid and Caballero vacated. And let's say Fortuna wins, does Canelo still get to promote Fortuna-Walters or what?
          nah...I think theres supposed to be another purse bid.

Comment

Fortuna going to knock dude out. whenever i think of fortuna this come to mind.

Comment

Most of this guys around 122 - 130 all fighting or setting up fights , what's Billy Dib doing?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Most of this guys around 122 - 130 all fighting or setting up fights , what's Billy Dib doing?
                Getting the hook up from TMT

Comment

Wow if this comes off its a big break in Hylands career at 29 he really needed too get a move on and though Fortona will be a good favourite Hyland is a good boxer but he will have fight better then he ever has too win

Comment

Fortuna's a must see fighter!!

Comment

Working...
                    X