Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Canelo say's Suliman @ the end of 2010.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio vs Canelo say's Suliman @ the end of 2010.

lol...
    http://www.mediotiempo.com/mas-depor...quiao-sulaiman

WaRCaNeLo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saul Alvarez is gonna get blasted!..lmao..but I'm on his side!..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
      WaRCaNeLo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saul Alvarez is gonna get blasted!..lmao..but I'm on his side!..
      suliman is a joke...lol

Comment

Wow, they sure are trying to get this kid's name out there aren't they? First he was gonna fight Mayweather, now Pacquiao.

Comment

haha damnn.. lets see how that go'es lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
            Wow, they sure are trying to get this kid's name out there aren't they? First he was gonna fight Mayweather, now Pacquiao.
            You see I hate that **** man... They were trying to do the same thing with JCC Jr.... Instead of working them selves up the ranks their promoters already think they should get a fight with Floyd or Manny... That's ridicolous... FIGHT SOMEONE IN YOUR WEIGHT CLASS RANKED IN THE TOP 10 FIRST... Plus Alvarez is very young they're gonna ruin the kid trying to do this... Let him gain his experience IMO they shouldnt even think upon a championship fight yet with him and just gradully build his competition for the next 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
              You see I hate that **** man... They were trying to do the same thing with JCC Jr.... Instead of working them selves up the ranks their promoters already think they should get a fight with Floyd or Manny... That's ridicolous... FIGHT SOMEONE IN YOUR WEIGHT CLASS RANKED IN THE TOP 10 FIRST... Plus Alvarez is very young they're gonna ruin the kid trying to do this... Let him gain his experience IMO they shouldnt even think upon a championship fight yet with him and just gradully build his competition for the next 2-3 years
              I really don't think they're actually looking to fight them. I think they're just using the big names as advertisement to get a buzz going for the kid.

But I agree, I think these young guys should create their own buzz by fighting and working their way up instead of having to ride other people's coattails.

I remember reading about Edwin Valero a while back turning down good reasonable fights because he only wanted big money fights...based on what?? It's like fighters these days just want to leap frog straight to the top without earning it

Comment

http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309223

"If history repeats itself, expect Pacquiao to fight some bum after his fight with Cotto. He will NOT get anywhere near Money Mayweather!
                "

Run Manny RUN!!!

Comment

if this were to get made, I'd blast pacquiao like I do mayweathr

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                    He will be ready to fight for a title in 1 year.

Comment

Working...
                    X