Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salido wanted to quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he got knocked down 4 times and kept coming forward trying to make it a fight. Thats all the signs of someone wanting to quit. Salido's face after that kd what one of frustration, Mikey's face after the butt was one of someone who wanted to quit.

Everyday I wake up and think that people can't possibly be this stupid and everyday someone on nsb proves me wrong.

Comment

You have to be a ******, a troll or both. He was clearly complaining that the KD was a push, and was upset that it was not ruled a push.

Comment

I thought Salido was starting to come on... Had some moments and didnt seem like he'd die with a single punch at that point....Mikey seemed to be fading a tad....but anyway wtf? Salido showed a lot of heart. The dude was getting tooled yet was still pushing relentlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
          After one of the knockdowns, I forget which but think it was the third, you can see him stand with an uncertain look n his face. He then gives a pleading look to the ref and starts shaking his head. When the ref tells him to continue you can see him curse and thrust his fist in dissapointment. He was clearly hoping the ref would stop the fight.
          Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          yah i think he was complaining it was a slip...but early in the fight salido did have this dejected look on his face like he wasn't motivated.
          Anyone would look dejected, those first few rounds especially, Mikey made it look simple

Comment

The last thing on salido's mind was quiting. he wanted more then anything to put mikey on his a$$. lol

Comment

Working...
            X