Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who fought the better version of Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather, easily. Not just the fact Hatton was undefeated but the change of camp with Mayweather Snr certainly didn't do Hatton any favours. Up until the Mayweather fight, Hatton and Graham were a great team.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
      Fact Fact Fact.
      "Hatton isn't the same fighter since getting KO'd by Mayweather"........Freddy Roach

End of story

Comment

hands down pacquiao..........no cortez...........optimal weight at 140........end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
          "Hatton isn't the same fighter since getting KO'd by Mayweather"........Freddy Roach

End of story
          You answer it wrong. You said Hatton turned down the Mayweather fight at 140. I said it's a fact. Don't fool me.. You fool. Manny stops Hatton in the second round. I don't even see Pacman sweats. Hatton a head on points before the turn buckle knocked him out. Shut the fuck up you don't know boxing.

<<>>

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
            You answer it wrong. You said Hatton turned down the Mayweather fight at 140. I said it's a fact. Don't fool me.. You fool. Manny stops Hatton in the second round. I don't even see Pacman sweats. Hatton a head on points before the turn buckle knocked him out. Shut the fuck up you don't know boxing.

<<>>
            Manny stopped Hatton AFTER Floyd did.

The turn buckle didn't knock Hatton out you dickless girly-man...and he sure as hell wasn't ahead on points.

Manny has the dumbest fans of all.
            Last edited by FerdinandMarcos; 05-10-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Cortez split Floyd and Hatton apart so often that hatton couldnt do his work, and because hatton had to close the distance so often it gave Floyd the chance to time his check hook

Floyd fought the unbeaten hatton, Pac fought the wiser, improved hatton. Hatton said it himself before Pac knocked him out. Of course after the fight Hatton made excuses. But before the fight is what is relevant

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Cortez split Floyd and Hatton apart so often that hatton couldnt do his work, and because hatton had to close the distance so often it gave Floyd the chance to time his check hook

Floyd fought the unbeaten hatton, Pac fought the wiser, improved hatton. Hatton said it himself before Pac knocked him out. Of course after the fight Hatton made excuses. But before the fight is what is relevant
                I see you still got your head up your ass kid .

Comment

floyd fought hatton at ww..........................hatton wasnt a good welterweight.........end thread........

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                    Mayweather fought Hatton at the same weight, only Hatton didn't have to weaken himself by draining an extra 7lbs.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^ this.

Ricky Fatton didnt have to get rid of 7 more pounds

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      floyd fought hatton at ww..........................hatton wasnt a good welterweight.........end thread........
                      Hatton turned Floyd down at 140.....

Hatton isn't the same fighter since getting KO'd by Mayweather"....Freddy Roach......

Thread ended.

Comment

Working...
                      X