No announcement yet.

***The Official Charlie Zelenoff Funny Pictures Thread ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***The Official Charlie Zelenoff Funny Pictures Thread ****

Well everyone knows this ugly horse faced ***g*t Charlie Zelenoff, and about how he is the laughing stock of the internet boxing forums...well he is also a low life scum bag who could not take a few funny pictures of himself in a dress and left me a nasty PM in which he said he hopes I get RAPED AND MURDERED cause of them....well this just makes me think that Charlie needs his own special photoshopped photo thread where all his haters have a place to post their favorite Charlie Z funny pictures...so here it is

Let me start the fun

Last edited by Boxing_Girl23; 05-25-2009, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey, feel free to use any of mine Jenna if you want to! He gets what he deserves, you reap what you sow.

Comment

Comment

I think you like charlie

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                  I think you like charlie
                  I have PM's from this scum bag asking me on a date before...multiple times...I will post those too when I have time to screen shot them....but I leave him alone and just post a few funny photos of him in a wedding dress at a site he does not post on....and he leaves and PM saying that he hopes I get raped and murdered...oh no....I'm going to ruin this ***g*t

Comment

Charlie pays for his *****, nine dollars at a time LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X