No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Will Be Ringside For Martinez vs Barker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Will Be Ringside For Martinez vs Barker

Last Saturday, World Boxing Organization middleweight world champion Dmitry Pirog, 19-0 with 15 knockouts, of Gelendzhik, Russia, gave an impressive performance and scored an 10th round TKO against WBO No. 1 ranked mandatory challenger Gennady Martirosyan, 22-3 with 11 knockouts, of St. Petersburg, Russia. The fight headlined at the Palace of Sports “Olympus” in Krasnodar, Russia and was televised in Russia on Channel 2. It was Dmitry’s second successful defense of the title, and the first world title fight ever between two Russians.

[Click Here To Read More]

If only Pirog was a huge star in the US like Darren Barker is or else he'd get a shot fasho.

Comment

make it happen

Comment

I like this...I hope we see a showdown soon.

Comment

I will like to see this fight, but first I want Martinez to get that belt back from Chavez Jr. and make him look like a fool. I feel if Martinez fights Pirog the Chavez Jr. will just keep getting pushed back. Also you can argue that Martinez should have won the Cintron and Williams first fight.

Comment

I hope that he steps up and says something at the end of the fight, I know Martinez isn't afraid of anyone it's Dibella that may have concerns. Martinez would tell him to climb in the ring right then, let's do this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              If only Pirog was a huge star in the US like Darren Barker is or else he'd get a shot fasho.
              wtf Barker aint no star.

Comment

Too late. Martinez already said he's moving down to 154.

Why doesn't Pirog call any of the other top 10 middleweights?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  wtf Barker aint no star.
                  It was a joke...

Comment

Seriously guys. This is **** is annoying. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why does every middleweight fight has to be Martinez vs "________"? There are tons of other great fights that can be made at middleweight among the top 10 middleweights. Why aren't they calling out and fighting each other? There is literally 45 different fights that can be made between these 10 fighters. Why isn't it happening?

Comment

Working...
                    X