No announcement yet.

Andrew Golota in Poland?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Golota in Poland?

Andrew Golota is from Poland, but how celebrated is he in that country? Is he like a big name in Poland or what? Anyone from Poland here, fill me in

Nobody? hmm

Comment

poland

All of my friends who have family in Poland say that he's basically been dis-owned ever since he took the needle before the Lewis fight, and that the Tyson debacle ended all doubts concerning his world-wide reputation as a knuckle-head.

Comment

he basically ran away after the 2nd round with tyson lol

Comment

Originally posted by kraizie
          he basically ran away after the 2nd round with tyson lol
          lmfao he ran like a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
            lmfao he ran like a *****

Golota broke his hand and Tyson was on dope, trying to literally kill Golota

Comment

I'm polish..and yeah Golota is still popular, but not as an idol( maybe if his intro was the polish anthem instead of crappy eminem songs, or he was more active in poland)...Its just nice to have a polish dude fight for a belt you know

Comment

Did'nt Golota get into trouble with the law years ago, an assault on someone ?

Comment

I read on a forum, that some guy met him in Chicago outside of Wrigley field in a bar, and Golota bumped into him and the guys beer bottle nailed him in the teeth, he said fu*k you to Golota, and Golota muttered something in Polish, and the guy supposebly poured his beer on Golota and Golota went after him but the bar broke it up. The guys like yeah Golotas lucky, what was the guy going to do in all seriousness? Golota would wrip a regular guy apart.

And Mike Tyson was on drugs, he couldn't feel anything, what was Golota to do? Take a beating from a guy on drugs, it was a lose-lose situation for Golota. Oh and about his entrance theme, why in gods name would he want the Poland National Anthem? I know he's Polish, But Loose Yourself is a more motivational song than an anthem

Comment

Because rap sucks and Eminem hates polish people?

Comment

Working...
                    X