Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Actually heres the REAL Truth

Marquez is suspect not just when it comes to PEDS
    your asking marquez to take a test that manny pac refused to take??? and dont act stupid cuz manny pad did refuse to take the test!!! first it was neddles then it was that he felt weak after the test!!! dont be full of ish cuz we all heard the excuses!!!

manny pac said whatever the commission wants and leave it to the nevada state commission

so now what??

Comment

Drugs testing is useless according to Heredia.

Angel Heredia: Oh yes, of course. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and thus test negative. Or there is an enzyme that slowly consumes proteins - epo has protein structures, and the enzyme thus ensures that the B sample of the doping test has a completely different value than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a couple of hours before the race that prevent acidification in the muscles. Together with epo they are an absolute miracle. I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers.

Comment

This has got to be the biggest reversal of roles from fans of any fighter in the last ten years. Suspicions were so high of Pacquiao, and his fans adamantly accusing those accusations as ridiculous. Now tables are turned and its not due to a prolonged series of events, its due only because Marquez unexpectedly and brutally knocked out Pacquiao. Pacquiao fans are now officially the #1 worst fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Hayden Kho View Post
          Drugs testing is useless according to Heredia.

Angel Heredia: Oh yes, of course. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and thus test negative. Or there is an enzyme that slowly consumes proteins - epo has protein structures, and the enzyme thus ensures that the B sample of the doping test has a completely different value than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a couple of hours before the race that prevent acidification in the muscles. Together with epo they are an absolute miracle. I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers.

Comment

Why are Floyd worshipers always in PED threads? Floyd has yet to clear his name in relation to the Hauser article. He was alleged to have tested positive 3x. I would stay away from these threads as far as I can if I'm a Floyd worshiper.

But I'm glad people are talking about it. Nobody should get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
              clean, as expected.

but, it's funny people now take NSAC's testing as conclusive evidence that fighters are dope free. not insinuating that either has undetected peds but the double standard is there. manny never failed an NSAC test yet he's been repeatedly accused of using dope whereas jmm passes the NSAC test so now, it's impossible that he's doping. what's up with the double standard then?
              Smarten up.

Obviously the standard commission testing is not sufficient.

For 3 years pac-clowns have insisted that it was.

Now they wanna cry ?

Now they are getting their own stupidity (dishonesty) rubbed in their faces.

I am sure you can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                This doesn't prove anything

Sign my petition if you want the real truth
                Someone start a vote......

..... should Check_hooks have been drowned at birth ?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  Here's the REAL Truth

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Damn so much hostility towards pac. Yeah he suffered a brutal knockout but he will still be in the hall fame with world titles which is hell of alot more accomplished then 99% of the people on this forum.
                    99%? Make that 100%

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                      Damn so much hostility towards pac. Yeah he suffered a brutal knockout but he will still be in the hall fame with world titles which is hell of alot more accomplished then 99% of the people on this forum.
                      I think the hostility isn't towards Pacquaio, more so towards his die hard crazed fans. I personally really like Pacquaio cause he is such humble person and took the defeat like a man with no excuses. I was rooting for a Marquez victory cause was looking for him to get a W on a fair shake and to shut those crazed fans up. But guess that's not happening. I actually felt really bad for Pacquaio the way he got KO'd that badly. But that's part of boxing. It's a sport you don't "play"

Comment

Working...
                      X