Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi the two best in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Give me Zidane.
    Thank you.

Zidane gets overshadowed far too much when conversations about the GOATs get brought up.

Comment

Messi is the GOAT.

Ronaldo is most certainly one of the very best ever but i wouldn't put him in the top 2.

Comment

When it's all said and done Messi will definitely be the GOAT but i'm not ready to call him the greatest just yet.

Ronaldo, I think he could be arguably top 10 all time.

Comment

Emile heskey anyone?

Comment

Maradona is the greatest.

World cup and another final and taking napoli to the serie A championship when no southern italian team then or since had won the championship.

Messi is a team player but ronaldo is more like maradona. A born leader who pushes his team mates to victory.

Also, back then you would tackle from behind and many defenders would destroy maradona's ankles.

Maradona could barely walk yet he was still scoring.

Nowadays if anybody even brushes past messi then he falls over and u get a free kick or penalty.

If maradona was in this era with the same technology and fitness levels i can see him dominating.

Messi will never win a world cup. He can only win it if barca plays in the world cup which will never happen. He flopped in the last world cup...it was quite embarassing tbh.

At least ronaldo put in a good performance in euro 2012. Basically Ronaldo leads his team to victory like maradona. If messi wants to win a world cup he needs to start to learn how to lead. Great player though.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              Thank you.

Zidane gets overshadowed far too much when conversations about the GOATs get brought up.
              Roberto Baggio is overshadowed a lot more.

Comment

I personally would not even rank CR7 as the best Ronaldo let alone the best of all time.

Messi is the best ever though.

Comment

I don't see anything special about Messi. He relies too much on his speed. CR7 looks more crafty and poise. On pure skills alone, those two will never be able match Ronaldinho.

Comment

Maradona
                    Zidane
                    Ronaldinho
                    Fat Ronaldo

Ahead of both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Cristiano Ronaldo has done it in 2 countries in 2 separate leagues.

Ronaldo's international career >>>>> Messi's international career.
                      And what the **** has ronaldo done internationally?

Comment

Working...
                      X