Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire No Longer Sure That He'll Rise Up Fast, Likes 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire No Longer Sure That He'll Rise Up Fast, Likes 122

Nonito Donaire doesn’t appear quite as sure as he once did that he’ll continue moving up in weight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Nonito Donaire doesn’t appear quite as sure as he once did that he’ll continue moving up in weight.

[Click Here To Read More]
    after wv2...fight nishi and rigo!! unify em nonito!!!!

war donaire!!!

Comment

Looking at the weigh in photos it seems to me that Nonito could still be at 118. There is no way he'll ever rise to 135, I think he may max out at 126.

Comment

Donaire looked a little soft in the weigh in. Vasquez looked ripped but again that doesn't me anything let the best man win.

Comment

Lol...Donaire's Feelings Change By The Interview...

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
            after wv2...fight nishi and rigo!! unify em nonito!!!!

war donaire!!!
            Yes that would a good career move for nonito...and assuming he beats all of them then he can try and move up to 126 and win a belt in a 4 weight division..

Comment

theres only 2 fights that matter at 122. itd be silly to stay there after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                Yes that would a good career move for nonito...and assuming he beats all of them then he can try and move up to 126 and win a belt in a 4 weight division..
                unify em first then fight arce......for the money...thats the way he should go..imo

Comment

Donaire's weakness is size and his own durability.

Comment

that's a better attitude for him...take it easy and see what you can actually do rather than what you think you can do.

Comment

Working...
                    X