No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Rubio, Donaire vs Vazquez Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Rubio, Donaire vs Vazquez Ticket Information

SAN ANTONIO – Undefeated World Middleweight Champion and the Son of the Legend, JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ, JR., and Top-Five pound-for pound fighter and three-division world champion NONITO “The Filipino Flash” DONAIRE will headline a world title doubleheader, Saturday, February 4, at the Alamodome in San Antonio. Chávez Jr. will be taking on No. 1 contender MARCO ANTONIO RUBIO. Donaire will rumble with former junior featherweight champion WILFREDO VAZQUEZ JR. for the vacant World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior featherweight title. The fights will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®, beginning at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well at least Jr is fighting someone that poses a threat. Rubio has made a nice comeback since pavlik. I'm tired of seeing Jr and canelo fight tomato cans. Donarie needs to step it up after he steam rolls wvjr.

Comment

so what's happenin with the martinez situation guys? will chavez be stripped or they lettin him have 1 more defence?

Comment

How the **** is nonito a 3 division champ when his super-flyweight was an interm title????

IF THATS THE CASE THE jORGE aRCE WAS THE FIRST MEXICAN TO TAKE 4 TITLES IN 4 DIVISIONS & THE FIRST TO 5 TITLES IN 5 DIVISOPNS NOT ERIK MORALES.
        Last edited by chilost; 12-28-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chilost View Post
          How the **** is nonito a 3 division champ when his super-flyweight was an interm title????

IF THATS THE CASE THE jORGE aRCE WAS THE FIRST MEXICAN TO TAKE 4 TITLES IN 4 DIVISIONS & THE FIRST TO 5 TITLES IN 5 DIVISOPNS NOT ERIK MORALES.
          That's what Arce claims already!

Comment

If Chavez can beat Rubio he takes a big lead on Canelo.

Tough fight.

I have always thought that Chavez could outpoint Rubio. But it won't be easy.

We get to see if Chavez can take a good punch.

Fun fight either way.

Comment

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
              Well at least Jr is fighting someone that poses a threat. Rubio has made a nice comeback since pavlik. I'm tired of seeing Jr and canelo fight tomato cans. Donarie needs to step it up after he steam rolls wvjr.
              I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by chilost View Post

That's why they are not 3 and 5 time world champions, respectively. And don't even get me started on thus Arce guy. Atleast two of his title wins are against non-ranked fighters. Also, when he stepped up in competition, he lost (e.g. Mijares and Darchynian).

Comment

Jr will whoop Rubio's ass easly. Maybe a brutal bodyshot

Let's hope this time the guy makes weigh

Comment

Easy fight for Jr. Hope he fights Martinez next.

Comment

Working...
                    X