No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Batters Gabriel Rosado In Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    It is a long way in front of GGG before people give him credit. I personally wouldn't pick any middleweight over him.

Talks about Ward are too far fetched and maybe not even realistic. Lets keep it to 160...
    hell are u talking about??...GGG is the one campaigning between 54 & 68. U pick him over Martinez I hope ur betting w/ somebody else's money.

Comment

You guys realize that ggg was sick two days before the fight and still did what he had to do? He said himself that wasn't his best performance but I still give him a B or B+ because I'm not sure that Martinez KO Rosado within 7

Comment

GGG with another ko...

He chased rosado so he left himself a lil open cmon martinez doesnt move as quick as so far-fetched as rosado you all wanted to see a huge one punch ko but instead got a guy with two hammers chasing and beating someone to a mess. Why... because rosado came to survive and gave little to no openings for golovkin. Martinez vs Golovkin idk the outcome so why not? both champions. make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ramelka View Post
          You guys realize that ggg was sick two days before the fight and still did what he had to do? He said himself that wasn't his best performance but I still give him a B or B+ because I'm not sure that Martinez KO Rosado within 7
          the ko wasn't bc he battered him...it was bc of the blood & he couldn't see. & If you think Serg doesn't end this kid's night i don't know wut to tell you. rosado was an amateur in there vs a pro...easily overmatched....easily. He barely punched back. GGG is simply not as good as advertised...plus he's beaten no one still. But we'll see won't we.

Comment

Excellent fight tonight. Rosado is as tuff as nails! Made a fan of me tonight.

Golovkin's power is barbaric! lol

Can't wait to see what the future holds for both men.

Comment

GGG continues to impress. He should not fight above MW in my opinion though. I think he should just wreak havoc and try to clean out 160.

Comment

Still not convinced bout G. More polished 160-168 fighters demolish him. Rosado solid pro. with mad heart not enough experience.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                  the ko wasn't bc he battered him...it was bc of the blood & he couldn't see. & If you think Serg doesn't end this kid's night i don't know wut to tell you. rosado was an amateur in there vs a pro...easily overmatched....easily. He barely punched back. GGG is simply not as good as advertised...plus he's beaten no one still. But we'll see won't we.
                  Sergio M. is one of my favorite boxers but I remember him not looking too good against Barker and Macklin. So who knows what will happen against ggg? My point is "styles make fights".

Comment

Rosado is a though sob. Fan of his after 2night. I think he gives a lot of fighters hell at 154

Comment

he won all rounds, very impressed again with GGG, he knows exactly what punches to throw at any angle, love the combos.. gain a lil respect for rosado i guess but he will always be a stepping stone....

Comment

Working...
                      X