Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice Khan showing support to Palestine in his last fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
    Props to Khan for this. It would have been interesting if he had worn those shorts in the Salita fight.
    Lol yeah would have been interesting with salita walking out with Israel flag and AK with the Palestine flag.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      The "Palestinians" were invented only a few years before Khan was born, and he's very ignorant of the real facts. Maybe that's why he supports the "Palestinians"...

My friend ***** ****** (I'm keeping him incognito) made a gorgeous point the other day when discussing the "Palestinians": Instead of thinking about the 500 million Arabs, and 5 million Jews,just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. It was simply very clear....

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves and murdering innocent shoppers? Of course not.

Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state 400 times smaller than they, into the sea? Nonsense.

Or dancing in the streets for joy at the murder of innocents, smearing their blood allover themselves? Impossible.

Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the life's-blood of kidnapped children? Disgusting.

No, as you all know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

You shouldall be ashamed.....if you're human that is.
      I hope you are trolling because you are completely ignorant if thats what you actually believe.

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Disappointing move from Khan. Politics has no place in sport and he risks alienating a lot of people with politically motivated moves like this.
      I don't know, getting the support of a billion muslims across the globe would be pretty big. A lot of people have been turned off from Khan, even from the muslim community for his antics outside of it. Given how passionate a lot of muslims are about the Palestinian cause, it'd do nothing but gain him a crap load of respect from them and those who are against the Palestinian cause probably don't like Khan anyway (not the case for all I know). Honestly a lot of people I know who saw that respect him for it, rather than being a mute. He has a lot of publicity and putting that message out there is big.

Comment

Couldn't care less. I like watching him cause he's either gonna KO some one or he's gonna get KTFO. You gotta like watching a fighter like that. His geopolitcal world views are his and i concern myself not with such things.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          I hope you are trolling because you are completely ignorant if thats what you actually believe.

I don't know, getting the support of a billion muslims across the globe would be pretty big. A lot of people have been turned off from Khan, even from the muslim community for his antics outside of it. Given how passionate a lot of muslims are about the Palestinian cause, it'd do nothing but gain him a crap load of respect from them and those who are against the Palestinian cause probably don't like Khan anyway (not the case for all I know). Honestly a lot of people I know who saw that respect him for it, rather than being a mute. He has a lot of publicity and putting that message out there is big.

Hell there was a bomb placed under the ring in Pakistan when he went on a visit there. He would never get the support of a billion sheep be them islamic, jewish, christian or scientologists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
            Hell there was a bomb placed under the ring in Pakistan when he went on a visit there. He would never get the support of a billion sheep be them islamic, jewish, christian or scientologists.
            I was exaggerating about the billion obviously but it'd be a lot of people he most likely does not have Jewish fans either and most others would be indifferent. Also that was probably some brainwashed Pakistani Taliban who did that, Pakistan was really unstable around the time that happened as well. From my experience in the muslim community, I mean he has received nothing but praise for that act. People know he's not really a religious guy, look at Joe Frazier he was JUST a boxer, he lived and breathed it compare him to Ali who was involved in politics and religion heavily that got him his haters but it also got him a **** load of fame and recognition. He should express himself and this is pretty harmless so why the hell not?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
              Love this. What makes it even more hilarious is that Salita walked in with an isreali flag despite having never have been there in his life up to that point.

From his pasty white complexion I very much doubt his ancestors resided in Israel either. Salita looks like he is descended from Eastern European converts.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Well he's fighting in the US, whose public is apparently nearly 60% behind Israel.

A new poll from CNN/ORC demonstrates that the president represents the majority position in the US: 57% of Americans believe that Israel is justified in "taking military action against Hamas and the Palestinians in the area known as Gaza", while only 25% feel it is unjustified.

Americans side evenly more heavily with Israel on the broader issue of the Israeli/Palestinian issue at large: 59% of Americans say their sympathies lie more with Israel, as opposed to just 13% who say their sympathies are more with the Palestinians.
                I don't support either side and I hardly know anything about it but this is the trouble with mixing religion and politics with sport, you're always going to alienate people. Carl Froch once said those two subjects were best left alone by sportsmen and I agree with him.

Comment

Khan dont take no **** from no filthy jews.

He aint israel's ***** like the US politicians are. Why exactly is my tax money going to back the terrorist Israeli government? Did anyone ever ask me if they think its ok to spend my money this way? Hell no they didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
                    Love this. What makes it even more hilarious is that salita walked in with an isreali flag despite having never have been there in his life up to that point.

some people considered Salita the #1 P4P. Amazing win for Khan and all his Muslim brothers

Comment

that's good.

Comment

Working...
                      X