• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo/Weights: Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale

Here are the weights from Neubrandenburg, Germany: Picture By Photo Wende

[Click Here To Read More]

cant w8 for this one

Comment

I favour Geale here. But only if it's fair judeing. Which I have my douts about.

Sylvester is a very beatable champion.

Comment

Comment

around 20 hours to go until glass jawed con artist Daniel Geale leaves the ring on a strecher
          Last edited by vick_ramalot; 05-06-2011, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vick_ramalot View Post
            around 20 hours to go until glass jawed con artist Daniel Geale leaves the ring on a strecher
            I'm going to laugh my ass off when Sebastian gets outboxed and hurt against Daniel...Sebastian is a fake champion.He better bring in his German refs and judges,because he will lose his belt otherwise.

Comment

a weakling like Daniel Geale should not be allowed to compete in any championship level fight. I just hope he won´t get seriously hurt when Sylvester bounces his head off the canvas like a basketball

Comment

defo a great matchup

Comment

sylvester was hurt against karmazin, geale dominated karmazin but sylvester has a much better jab than roman and geale dosnt have the size advantage against sylvester that that karmazin had , so will come down to workrate and geale can go 15 rnds nonstop so hav to go with geale.

Comment

Originally posted by vick_ramalot View Post
                    you are the weakling hamalot, a mental weakling ,you hav no idea about boxing, youre a leech, in syls living room he took it with workrate and look at syls face,then geales not a mark. workrate muthu workrate, you should try it.

Comment

Working...
                    X