Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: What is So Special About Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexanders fought the better competition at this moment in time so he should be favoured over kell. I look forward to how kell does in this fight

Comment

He's not a quitter and he does everything well. That's what Brook brings.

Comment

Not long to go before we find out.

I've got Kell winning and I'm very much a believer in his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Team Brook should respond with,

Team Brook: What is So Great About Devon Alexander?
          lol, they should.

Looking forward to this fight. I love when boxing fans get good fights where the boxers are taking risks. This is a great example.

Comment

What's so special about Kell Brook?

About the same amount of what's special about Devon Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              What's so special about Kell Brook?

About the same amount of what's special about Devon Alexander.
              Cunningham should not talk so much. It irks me, especially with the way Devon has been performing. And I know the Cunningham family really well, we grew up in the same neighborhood here in Saint Louis.

Comment

Alexander is going to do to Brook what he would have done to Kotelnik if not for the weight issues. While all these other so called "exciting" fighters around 140 and 147 are taking losses (Berto, Kahn, Ortiz, Maidana), Alexander keeps winning. He runs from no one is an understatement! He and his team put together game plans that win and Devon is disciplined enough to not take risk. Brook does not have anything to keep Devon off him!. Brook is going to take brutal beating!
                Alexander by KO in 7!

Comment

Alexander is very insecure if you ask me. He's acting jealous or something. Brooks team has'nt said ****. Alexanders team has said this a few times already. They obviously feel treatened by Brooks talent and obviously have an inner jealousy going on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                    I'd be surprised if kell beat alexander tbh
                    Kell is more talented and boxes on his feet better. If Alexander is in with someone that is more skilled than what will he do? We know he does'nt have heart to be in tough and come from behind. So what will Alexander do if Brook boxes too good???

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Yea but Alexander isn't called 'Special K'

Special Kell! Why do you know a Kell that can box better than Kell Brooks? He can call himself Special Kell all he wants. Alexanders name is Devon so Kell calling himself special Kell should'nt bother Alexander!!! He's an insecure clown and so is his trainer!!

Comment

Working...
                      X