No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Great champion my ass, that ***** skated more than Nancy Carrigan. He brought the boring to boxing. Run, run, run was her style. Reminds me of that ***** Paul Malinagi
    You should be banned for even comparing Camacho to Malignaggi.

Comment

We hold them with such esteem when they achieve what they do, but when a champ leaves us in such a fashion, our world becomes a colder place. Rest easy Hector.

Comment

Great champion my ass, that ***** skated more than Nancy Carrigan. He brought the boring to boxing. Run, run, run was her style. Reminds me of that ***** Paul Malinagi
        He was a very good fighter nonetheless!!! Not anyone can win world championships in three different weightclasses!!! Besides, he was very charismatic and always brought excitement to the ring (regardless of whether it was mostly verbal).

Comment

Was this a drug deal gone bad?

Was Camacho involved in something shady and bad again? If this was a cocaine shooting over drugs and bad debts or drug theft then that is terrible to go out like that over cocaine and being assassinated in a car. Was hector leading a productive good life helping others and being an asset in the community and helping others along? Makes one think??

Comment

May the Lord have mercy on Macho Camacho. My prayers go out to him and his family. The guy was entertaining in his day. He fought everybody that wanted to fight him. He didn't duck out of a fight he took on a lot of real good fighters. In his prime and late in his career.

Comment

My prayers go out to his loved ones.

Comment

Most likely he was using the cocaine, he has a history of drug abuse. Nontheless people always try to justify one's death as to "they must have deserved it". You remind me of the people that when someone dies in an auto accident first question is "where they wearing a seatbelt", who cares, no one deserves to die in that manner. Just hoping his family can cope with this loss. RIP Camacho

Comment

RIP Macho...

What a horrible way to go.

Comment

Rest in Peace one of the best Boxers in the World ...

Comment

Go watch Camacho vs Sugar Ray Leonard then go away. Show a little class, the man just died for crying out loud. These Boards have really degenerated...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X