Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson Should Serve Jail Time for Cheating Against Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I kind of buy Peterson's story, compared to the excuses from others who are caught. I haven't been following the news on him lately, but from what I remember, his levels were within the normal range, and the issue was just that he had artificial testosterone, not that he had elevated levels right?

If that's true, I think it's more consistent with a medical condition. He should be punished for not disclosing it, but if it didn't appear to give him an edge over another healthy male (similar testosterone levels), I don't think he should be given jail time.

Comment

I'm on Petersons side on this one I think Lamont will beat Khan with or without PEDs if they ever fight again. Lamont is good dude I think this whole situation is some sort of accident or something we don't know. We haven't heard much of Lamont's side of the story only I keep hearing about is Khan's excuses this and that he might be the one in steroids..

Comment

Lynch him, lynch him

Comment

A Mere Con should get jail time for impersonating a professional fighter :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Best way to punish him is to
            MURDER HIS FAMILY

That'll teach him.

Comment

"Al Haymon's Bash of PED Abusers"

$56.99 live on HBO PPV

Peterson vs Berto vs Tarver triple threat

Comment

Execution / Death penalty.....Wait!!!

Here is even worse. Life imprisonment and getting punch flush once a day by prime Julian Jackson.

Comment

Javier Capetillo should of gotten jail time for what he tried to pull on Mosley and im sure on Cotto too. In October 1986, Lewis and Resto were both put on trial and found guilty of assault, criminal possession of a weapon (Resto's hands) and conspiracy. Lewis was also found guilty of tampering with a sports contest. Prosecut.ors charged that since Lewis had deliberately removed the padding from Resto's gloves, the bout with Collins amounted to an illegal assault. Lewis was sentenced to six years in prison, Resto to three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    I voted it for the jokes
                    same lol.....too funny

Comment

Why would any fan want to see a boxer in prison when no real harm was done?
                      Ban him for 12 - 24 months and fine him.

If it had ended up differently with a serious injury then I would agree, throw the book at him and send him down, but I don't want to see active fighters sent to the slammer.

Comment

Working...
                      X