Floyd Mayweather

Sun pisces
    Moon Taurus
    Mercury Aquarius
    Venus Aries
    Mars Aquarius
    Saturn Leo
    Jupiter Taurus

Moon conjunct jupiter in taurus- large home, highly decorated home, luck and opportunity with money. Taurus being fixed earth, floyds emotions are stable and rooted in practicality.

Transiting Jupiter is conjunct his natal jupiter and moon, LUCK and opportunity is on Floyds side tonight

Mars opposite Saturn- Feels that no matter how hard he works he still has a lot to prove especially to his father( saturn) This is what is responsible for his work ethic.

Mars trine pluto- Will power to fight and strong perserverence, in the objective and analytical air signs aquarius and libra respectively. Some here may say floyd is soft and will wilt when pressed, but this is simply not the case.

Victor Ortiz

Sun aquarius
    Moon pisces
    Mercury aquarius
    Venus Sagittarius
    Mars aries

Mars Aries trine Saturn Sagittarius, Gives victor explosive power and energy due to Mars Aries, but ALSO adds stamina and endurance along with the ability to work consistantly and stay on routine due to saturn.

Venus conjunct Saturn in Sagittarius- Victors self image is not the greatest, he internalizes the fact his parents ditched him and his brother. He feels as if it could have been his fault and it effects his self esteem- this is most likely NOT a TRULY confident person and prone to depression. Risk of injury to the thighs

Sun Aquarius- In detriment, the sun represents someones core , and ego, their self confidence and will power, Leo is the suns natural ruler, indicates pride, belief in self. When in aquarius, the individual has a hard time seeing themself as an individual, they see themself as a piece of a puzzle, they are not natural fighters as fighting is something you have to do alone, these are natural team players.

Moon Pisces- Sensitive and easily hurt. These individuals lick their wounds through drinking or drug use usually. They do not tell someone theyve been hurt they deal with it in private (neptune) here is the big one though, these people are many times psychic and extremely sensitive to their environment. Pisces being water, Victor loves the beach, surfing, boating etc, it helps calm him. out of all the water signs Id say this is the most prone to choking on the big stage due to being easily influenced by environment.

How do they match up with eachother? Victors moon, is on floyds sun. Victor looks up to Floyd

Floyds pluto opposes victors mars, Floyd will be able to dictate the tempo of the fight and fluster victor

all for now, have to run errands but im not done lol

I skipped all the way to the end to see what the **** all that meant lol. Finish it!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I skipped all the way to the end to see what the **** all that meant lol. Finish it!
      Who's the woman in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        i did, its in laymens terms, takes years of study my man lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ra Amun Tehuti View Post
          How do they match up with eachother? Victors moon, is on floyds sun. Victor looks up to Floyd
          I've noticed the Pisces Moon fighters get bullied by Floyd. There's Oscar, Ortiz, and soon Amir.

What do you think happens when there's a trine between Person A's Sun and Person B's Moon?

Comment

i did, its in laymens terms, takes years of study my man lol
            Its all BS, people who do the Astrology thing are like Psychics, all fake beans.

I put them on same level as people who use "religion" for their predictions

Comment

Moon Pisces- Sensitive and easily hurt. These individuals lick their wounds through drinking or drug use usually. They do not tell someone theyve been hurt they deal with it in private (neptune) here is the big one though, these people are many times psychic and extremely sensitive to their environment. Pisces being water, Victor loves the beach, surfing, boating etc, it helps calm him. out of all the water signs Id say this is the most prone to choking on the big stage due to being easily influenced by environment.
              lay off the coke, Oscar!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                I've noticed the Pisces Moon fighters get bullied by Floyd. There's Oscar, Ortiz, and soon Amir.

What do you think happens when there's a trine between Person A's Sun and Person B's Moon?
                didnt know oscar was a Pisces moon too but that explains his substance abuse issues and wierd sexual habits

I think the trine is more harmonious, the conjunction being more intense in their like, in the same token, giving the sun person more influence over the moon.

I think victor really envies floyd to be honest, floyd most likely knows this and can exploit it with disrespect, especially in the ring, if floyd has his way in the first two rounds or so, and trash talks in the ring i can really see it tearing vic apart emotionally. Also floyds moon squares victors sun so theres some fundamental things floyd GENUINLY does not like about victor.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Its all BS, people who do the Astrology thing are like Psychics, all fake beans.

I put them on same level as people who use "religion" for their predictions
                  Psychics and religions dont use geometry + astronomy , cosmology to chart patterns and projections .

Astrology does.It is nowhere remotely close to psychics.

And religions use astrology but tell their followers not to use it, why? because if they did they wouldnt need the religion.

Comment

In astrology terms who on paper would beat Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X