No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Looking Sharp in Sparring, Says Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Looking Sharp in Sparring, Says Ariza

Manny Pacquiao did eleven rounds on the punch-mitts Friday and strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza said he “did very well, looked fit and looked sharp.”

Ariza quoted trainer Freddie Roach as telling him Pacquiao’s recent sparring “was his best so far.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't Manny look "sharp" in his last training camp, yet he got his ass handed to him by a slow, 40 year old, bloated lightweight?

Comment

Pac by ko in 3

Comment

Ronnie, your BS journalism really shines through this one, oh boy. First 5 lines in that "article" is really cringing to read.

Comment

So did he do eleven rounds on the mitts , look fit and sharp?

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            Ronnie, your BS journalism really shines through this one, oh boy. First 5 lines in that "article" is really cringing to read.
            I had to go read it just to see what you meant and OH MY GOD... Wtf lmao.

Comment

Im so happy manny looking sharp! We will see a great Pacquaio! he will stop Bradley!

Comment

The key to solving Pac's leg cramp problems is to get him in the ring with someone that doesn't fight back. So unless The Bobfather has ordered a fix, Bradley isn't a good cure and I fully expect Pac to have suffered cramps when he and his crew are offering up excuses for his second consecutive loss.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Didn't Manny look "sharp" in his last training camp, yet he got his ass handed to him by a slow, 40 year old, bloated lightweight?
                  JMM won some rounds but he did not win the boxing match.

Manny won by decision. I guess you could not afford to pay PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    Im so happy manny looking sharp! We will see a great Pacquaio! he will stop Bradley!
                    i wouldnt go that far

sometimes the sparring partners just want everyone to be happy...
                    its hard to go hard all the time in training...that includes sparring partners

Comment

Working...
                    X