Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offensive fighting is useless in real life.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive fighting is useless in real life.

Cause in real life it its a fight f.uck it shoot the motherf.ucker right!

And Plus if a offensive fighter comes at you and you are a defensive fight you can just toy and clown him in front of the crowd and own his b.itch ass.

I mean why slug it with him when you can make him look stupid and have the crowd laugh at him.

Plus if it gets too serious you can just have your homies jump in to jump him, or if it gets too serious you can just have your homie shoot him.

But if that aint you, you can always call 911.

Right.

I mean if you are going to fight in real life and when the cops come and stuff ( and they will come) you rather be the defensive fighter cause you can say i tried not to fight him but he kept attacking me so I had to defend myself, So Eventually you are free and the dummie is in jail crying cause he thought he was bad,

Lesson here fighting in real life is stupid, if you want to fight make a career out of it, if not stfu. And if you dont want too listen cool I'm sure I'll See you on A Special Needs Unit on Locked up.

whats even the point of fist fighting anymore when we got these

Comment

only if you're fighting a slick African American....

Comment

smartest thing to do is to just avoid getting in that situation you never know what the next man has on him or what he's capable of

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
          whats even the point of fist fighting anymore when we got these

That's what i been saying but you have dude wanting to use kung fu and jujitsu or boxing against someone with gun or taser.

Comment

Oh great, more people with this attitude of not fighting but instead shooting. What a joke. Men fight with there fists, scared little bitches tuck there tail between their legs and pulls out a weapon.

Comment

Yeah because everyone single person carries a gun on them at all times

Lol nice logic

Comment

Working...
              X