Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moreno: I'm Not Montiel, Donaire Will Know My Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moreno: I'm Not Montiel, Donaire Will Know My Name!

WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (30-1, 10KOs) is waiting for an agreement to be reached for a fight with WBC/WBO champion Nonito Donaire. Moreno was told the bout might happen on May 28 in California. He watched Donaire knock out Fernando Montiel in two rounds to capture the titles on February 19. Moreno was impressed, but there is no fear from the pride of Panama.

[Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of you, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
      Well, now you have, ****.

Get use to his name.

Comment

@ the phantom... Lmao. Good1.

Comment

smh...dont kno wat to say to that...

Comment

i found that very funny.

Comment

he's defintely no montiel, fernando is twice the fighter moreno is......but i like the confidence....

Comment

I have. He is like a poor mans southpaw floyd. Hes not beating donaire. he has decent technical skill but not much power and he moves alot. Donaire will probably stop him if he actually engages but hes the spoiler type. He'll try to peck with the jab all day but it wont work cause donaire is faster, i think bigger and better technically.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of both but Donaire will win this yet he won't look good. Moreno is taller and is an excellent defensive fighter which will be a problem for Donaire. I have Donaire by UD. And if Donaire beats Agbeko/Mares, I will consider him ATG at Bantamweight.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    I'm a huge fan of both but Donaire will win this yet he won't look good. Moreno is taller and is an excellent defensive fighter which will be a problem for Donaire. I have Donaire by UD. And if Donaire beats Agbeko/Mares, I will consider him ATG at Bantamweight.
                    Doesn't really take much for Filipinos to throw out the ATG label now does it.

Comment

Working...
                    X