No announcement yet.

Retiring from Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiring from Boxingscene

My life has just got too crazy with grad school, girls, starting a new band, trying to move to Minneapolis, ect. I really gotta prioritize and I "waste" a lot of time on here. Never was one for self control. Anyway, it's been great getting to know some of you guys and talk boxing or whatever the past year. Might pop in from time to time after big fights.

Thanks to everyone for being cool with me once you realized I wasn't somebodys alt!

(And no, you can't have my account to use as an alt.)

Later on fellas.

later paul you were a cool cat

keep plowing the dark skinned broads

Comment

I'm going to miss you.

BTW, give me all your points.

Comment

Good luck with everything and send me some kind of a link to hear some of your new bands music

Comment

take care brother

uve been one of the few down to earth posters on here so its a shame ure leaving

at least uve realized life outside of boxingscene has a lot more to offer...it will take posters like punch, g dog and cungle a lifetime to figure that out

Comment

See you in about, oh I don't know, a week.

Comment

Keep up the good work, Paulie.

Comment

see you tommorrow

Comment

The stats have proven that those who make threads declaring retirement return almost 100% of the time.

Comment

If you're moving here to Minneapolis, you'll definitely be back on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X