Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Marines are the New Crusaders of the Middle East.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
    They are not real warriors since they have all the advantages in this war. How about those Iraqi warriors fighting with nothing but thin piece of clothing with an AK 47, compared to American soldiers with full protection and always have back up.
    Shell Shocked kid.

And what about the Americans having better weapons? What do you want them to use? Harsh language?

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
      I couldn't be asked readinf it all as it got boring. All I know is the crusaders are dying like flies in Afghanistan which is poorer than poor can be. Them pashtuns are backward cave dwelling mother****ers, and see a tin hut as a phat crib. Their homemade AK47 replicas are holding up the so called sophisticated yanks up in them mountains for a while now. Same in Iraq. I think muslim Manchurian candidate will stop the yanks dying like flies in his second term.

This hocus pocus story reminds me of made up Bravo two Zero. A Brit journalist followed the trail and found out the bull****ting Chris Ryan had killed nobody bud did make it 200 miles on foot to Syrian border where the 'axis of evil' member saved him from dying like a dog. One of the so called casualties was actually an Iraqi copper who donated blood for his bleeding comrade. Lying ungrateful cocksucking twat!
      You missed the second paragraph that I put in now son. If they were kiicking arse they wouldn't be coming back in bodybags everyday and failing to finish a war that started 6 years ago. This reminds me of the marines pathetic display in Vietnam! They talked the talk then too, but bottom line is if you let fat people like the suicidal maniac from Full Metal Jacket in, then it simply can't be an elite fighting force. You have to climb rope to get in French Foreign Legion. Them fat blobs can barely climb stairs.
      The reality is that the U.S has never really lost many battles it's been in...EVER. Losing a war and losing a battle are two different things. From WWII, Korea, Vietnam to the Middle East, the U.S has killed more than it has been killed. In Vietnam alone, the U.S killed 1 million Vietnamese compaired to roughly 100,000 Americans.

In Iraq and Afghanistan, the numbers are even more uneven. When you think about a country the size or Iraq, with what was the largest military in the entire Middle East and the U.S taking Bagdad in less than 3 weeks, that's an incredible accomplishment. Meanwhile the U.S lost less than 200 people in the first push forward. Military experts were calling it the greatest military accmplishment EVER.

Even when you think about the amount of Americans killed in combat now, the number being around 4300 soldiers, it's still a very small amount considering the American's themselves thought it would be closer to 30,000 in the first month alone. It's been 5 years + and we only have 4300 killed. So you can understand, in Vietnam there were 500 American soldiers killed every WEEK. So this is far from Americans being slaughtered.

As far as the French Legion.....where were they when Hitler stuck his dick in your ass and you took it without any lubrication. Only to have the British and American's bail your ass out? How quickly the Frenchies forget. Hitler was smoking cigars in Paris fuking dirty French whores, while your grandfather was hiding in the shadows waiting for American and British tanks to roll in and bail you out.

What a redneck *****! I bet he thought invading Iraq was linked to 9-11 the dumb ****. Now look at him! Crying like a girl because he lacked education. They also try making out insurgents are same as terrorists with links to non-existent Al Qaeeda. The truth is they are fighting for control of oil, and the insurgents are normal everyday people resisting occupation. Iraqis have a right to their own resources. Now that Saddam is dead they need to **** off and let them sort it out themselves.
      If America is in Iraq for oil, then we are doing a piss poor job of it because Gas has gone up and Iraq is in a surplus while America is in a recession.

Don't be mad because the French have lost their identity because you have allowed Muslims to take over France. You will soon be a minority in France and will be forced to live your everday lives under Sharia Law. Then you will start crying and whining like the French are known for but by that time it will be too late.
      Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 11-26-2008, 10:25 AM.

Comment

mother****ers, and see a tin hut as a phat crib. Their homemade AK47 replicas are holding up the

!

Wrong. From pics of Iraq, they mostly have chinese and romanian AKs. These are some of the most widespread AK copys. They dont make AKs

Comment

This is so much bs as to be comical. Just like the USSR, the British Empire and even Alex the Great, the US is doomed to defeat in Afghanistan. You have posted a story with no sources, no credible sources and against the reality as everyone knows it.

Its been 7 years since the Afghan war, nothing has been achieved. We have British commanders saying what the world knows, its unwinnable. No one beats them in their own turf, hell if the Soviets (who were much braver) didnt do it, what hopes for a out of shape, shabby US Marine corps manned by those who had no other career options?

Too much Fox News and Dennis Miller for you!

Comment

Mods deleting posts tsk tsk tsk.

**** the dirty towel heads! "peeleft:

Comment

If your posts were historically accurate and belivable they'd not be deleted I'm sure.

Malcolm X once said a man only swears if he lacks the words to express himself.

Take note.

Oh and answer truthfully, when the US ultimately leaves Afghanistan with its tail between its legs (it only half rules Kabul now!)...will you go back and edit all your nonsense posts?

History speaks. And it has already spoken.

Comment

Crusaders is a very bad and insensitive word to use. This is no "holy war" we are fighting.

Comment

When I visit a nation, the national IQ for that territory rises by about 20% on average. I know what I am.

Comment

any-1 who joines da force is a fool & a puppet...if anybody wants 2 solve anythin then they should do it man 2 man hand 2 hand...let da presidents of da world go 2 war themselves, bet they wont so y should u? think about it...

Comment

Working...
                    X