No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
    Fists I disagree - I never saw Vitali quit I never saw Vitali's corner throw in the towel what I sam was and angry Vitali going after the doct and say please don't do this I feel fine - so please don't come out with that dribble - Lewis was losing on all 3 judges score cards and back peddling it's as simple as that - you and I willl have a difference of opinion on this I accept that - yes they have a common opponent in Chisora and we know Chisora over performed and maybe got under Vitali's skin with his disgusting antics surrounded the fight and we know styles make fights and we all know Chisora is slow and same height as Haye and Haye struggles with the taller men where even now with Vitali past his best will still KO Haye if hits cleanly the problem is Haye will run all night just like agianst Wladimir.
    That doesn't mean anything

The doctor stopped the fight because the cut a couple of mm away from doing serious nerve damage which would have ended his career.

Sorry but if you are unfit to continue fighting as a result of your opponents punches the fight gets stopped

saying "im ok" doesnt mean anything

Comment

Fists I disagree - I never saw Vitali quit I never saw Vitali's corner throw in the towel what I sam was and angry Vitali going after the doct and say please don't do this I feel fine - so please don't come out with that dribble - Lewis was losing on all 3 judges score cards and back peddling it's as simple as that - you and I willl have a difference of opinion on this I accept that - yes they have a common opponent in Chisora and we know Chisora over performed and maybe got under Vitali's skin with his disgusting antics surrounded the fight and we know styles make fights and we all know Chisora is slow and same height as Haye and Haye struggles with the taller men where even now with Vitali past his best will still KO Haye if hits cleanly the problem is Haye will run all night just like agianst Wladimir.
      Klitschko tore his rotator cuff in the second round and was handicapped in that Chisora fight. He underwent surgery a few days later.

He still won 10-11 rounds acording to the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Klitschko tore his rotator cuff in the second round and was handicapped in that Chisora fight. He underwent surgery a few days later.

Hi Edgarg - thanks for clearing that up - voice of reaon through all the close minded Haye fans.

Comment

What dribble are you talking about? Did Lewis not land the punches that tore Vits face apart and caused the stoppage?

Comment

Norton broke Ali's jaw in their first bout, Toney fought with ruptured ligaments in his neck, Frazier fought Ali blind at Manila and the list goes on. You seem to have an excuse for every Vitali Klitschko loss, it's pathetic.

Comment

Are you the fellow who said that he was a Klitschko fan and he was displaying the mocking pcture of him for different reasons...???

I'm sure everybody believes you, especially me.
              I never said I was a fan. I find Wlad boring as hell and Vits incredibly overrated by nuthuggers. That said, I do admire them. As far as my avitar goes....someone thought it would be funny to change it on me so I thought it would be funny to dress it up. Payback is a *****, and now that person can be reminded of that everytime they see this picture. So sorry if that offends you.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Yet it Vits who won't make the fight. Lol!

Just out of curiosity, where do you rank Vits all time at heavy?
                As Vitali explains, he offered Haye to fight him in Moscow last September, and Haye declined. So Haye won't make the fight.

I have Vitali in top 20, all time.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  Norton broke Ali's jaw in their first bout, Toney fought with ruptured ligaments in his neck, Frazier fought Ali blind at Manila and the list goes on. You seem to have an excuse for every Vitali Klitschko loss, it's pathetic.
                  damutz - Please check your record books Vitali never lost and Edgarg was explaining why Vitali never stopped Haye and even with his injury he still fought through the pain barrier to defeat Chisora - so comparing Vitali to the other fighters injuries shows what an exceptional champion he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    I never said I was a fan. I find Wlad boring as hell and Vits incredibly overrated by nuthuggers. That said, I do admire them. As far as my avitar goes....someone thought it would be funny to change it on me so I thought it would be funny to dress it up. Payback is a *****, and now that person can be reminded of that everytime they see this picture. So sorry if that offends you.
                    Fairr enough Edgarg at least you pay respect where respect is warrated - hats off to you and respect

Comment

A complete and utter duck by Klit.

He has an abject resume, yet he won't even fight Haye as he knows he'd get sparked.

Comment

Working...
                      X