No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Arce: Arum Hopes To Finalize in a Few Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire-Arce: Arum Hopes To Finalize in a Few Days

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum is working on finalizing a deal for Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire to defend his WBO super bantamweight/junior featherweight title against Mexican warrior Jorge Arce in Mexico on December 15.

Arum told the BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard "we are working on it. Hopefully we'll be able to work things out by Wednesday or Thursday."

Donaire who is coming off an impressive 9th round TKO win over Japanese southpaw and WBC champion emeritus Toshiaki Nishioka said last Saturday that his doctors told him he would need to rest his injured left hand for one month before he could work the punch-mitts or the heavy bag.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why don't the finalize Donaire-Rigo for December 15th???? Oh wait....

Comment

good , if not this year , please dont make it at all...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Why don't the finalize Donaire-Rigo for December 15th???? Oh wait....
        Ask Bob Arum. He promotes both of them.

Comment

Glad it`s happening very soon. This fight was inevitable. Arum was going to make it no matter what. Now Donaire has 2013 to fight the like of mares, moreno, rigo etc. Personally I would like to see Donaire fight the winner of mares-moreno then Rigo after.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Ask Bob Arum. He promotes both of them.
            Oh Please. Aren`t you a Floyd fan? This is a good business move by arum and Donaire. Rigo doesn't have any fanbase at all and does not even have a good pro record.

He will get his shot later, that's if his chin does not get shattered fighting C level fighters.

Comment

I can't wait 'til Bob Arum is no longer involved in Top Rank. Boxing will be much better when he's gone. The bad thing is that Al Haymon will still be around!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                I can't wait 'til Bob Arum is no longer involved in Top Rank. Boxing will be much better when he's gone. The bad thing is that Al Haymon will still be around!!!
                ..and golden girls will still be around ..and they will take boxing to the gayest level like protecting canelo till he's 35 years old...

Comment

This is a non fight. Arum is condescending the public again. I'll be boycotting this farce. No drama. It's not worth seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    I hate Arum too but lets look at a few recent fights. Arum did make Chavez/Sergio and Rios/Alvarado.

Comment

Working...
                    X