No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Making Moves, Pumped For Mayweather Press Tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Making Moves, Pumped For Mayweather Press Tour

WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto is pumped for Monday's press conference at the Coliseum José Miguel Agrelot in San Juan. The press conference, starting at 2PM, will be open to the public, as Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. will meet face to face to announce their clash on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cotto and Mayweather will also make press tour stops in New York and Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Going to be good seeing these two face to face. Can't believe Cotto made a deal where he doesn't know exactly how much he is going to make. I guess if's cool if it works for him.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Going to be good seeing these two face to face. Can't believe Cotto made a deal where he doesn't know exactly how much he is going to make. I guess if's cool if it works for him.
      Bro, Bob Arum is off of his shoulders now. He will make the most money he has ever made. And it only helps that he's fighting Mayweather.

I'm curious as to how Mayweather will treat Cotto. Right now he's in ultimate villain mode with the whole Jeremy Lin thing, we'll see how it plays out.

Comment

Should be an interesting 24/7 if Floyd keeps it "civil."

Comment

Many people will be there and buy PPVs because of Canelo. It´s cinco de mayo. After all, he´s Mexican haha.

Comment

This fight is gonna suck. I almost completely forgot about it since all the talk lately has been about Pac-Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Bro, Bob Arum is off of his shoulders now. He will make the most money he has ever made. And it only helps that he's fighting Mayweather.

I'm curious as to how Mayweather will treat Cotto. Right now he's in ultimate villain mode with the whole Jeremy Lin thing, we'll see how it plays out.
              yup im also curious about that...i know Mayweather got mad respect for Cotto and i cant see him clowning on Cotto somehow...

Comment

Someone fill me in with the money, how much is cotto guaranteed?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  Should be an interesting 24/7 if Floyd keeps it "civil."
                  you and I have different perceptions of what we would consider "interesting"

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    Someone fill me in with the money, how much is cotto guaranteed?
                    i thought it was 15 Million, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X