No announcement yet.

Anybody Excited for NOV. 10TH?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Excited for NOV. 10TH?????

Holy crap! I totally forgot about this. My good pal had to remind me last night that- MARES, ANGULO, SANTA CRUZ, & MAGDALENO are all fighting this weekend!!!!!!

This is some Cinco de Mayo/ Sept. 16th type of **** right here!!!

Any plans? Party?

It's cold over here, but we're still gonna BBQ and drink some imported Cazadores (straight from Mexico). It's gonna be a bad-ass weekend!

I really can't wait to see Angulo, especially with his new trainer!

Mares wins

Angulo wins

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
      Mares wins

Angulo wins
      Any plans bro?

Mares vs. Moreno is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

I got my modelos chillin in the fridge already.. Hope Mares can find a way to win.. Moreno is a beast.. Can't wait to see how Angulo looks after the long lay off. Santa Cruz is the real deal. If Moreno beats Mares , Santa Cruz should fight him..IMO Santa Cruz can beat Mares or Moreno.. Lara should beat Vanes. The winner gets Cotto or Canelo.

Comment

yeah I got tickets, going to be in staples center this saturday, hope with help of the his followers mares can pull off

Comment

hell yea bad ass fight, hopefully Mares takes it, i know he can he has impressed me with skills that i wasnt sure he had n i think on saturday he gona adjust n show us another side of Mares

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              hell yea bad ass fight, hopefully Mares takes it, i know he can he has impressed me with skills that i wasnt sure he had n i think on saturday he gona adjust n show us another side of Mares
              i think Mares is gona ko that hype job. Mares has been working on his power. He is one of the best body punchers and moreno has a long lean body. Moreno might run alot but the body is always there to be hit. He better go nonstop to the body for the first 6 rounds then start head hunting

Comment

hell yeah im excited, un gran weekend de pura pelea limpia...............

Comment

excited! i know my boys will come through. it will be a tough fight for mare but i know he can adjust and take the win!

Comment

I'm more interested in the Angulo fight see how he looks after being locked up.

Comment

Working...
                    X