No announcement yet.

Khan/Soto possibly on Cotto/Trout undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    Great! I thought that Showtime would only telecast the Cotto fight.
    Bro, you are gravely misinformed. Shotime not only shows the usual 2 card headliners, they also show like 3 undercard fights on show extreme before the main event & co-mainevent. It bosses on hbo in almost every way.

Comment

This could be a very entertaining fight

Comment

a fight khan could win, but would not at ALL be shocked if he loses and comes up with another classic excuse...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          a fight khan could win, but would not at ALL be shocked if he loses and comes up with another classic excuse...
          If Khan doesn't bomb Soto out with the 1st 3 rounds, I fully expect a Soto come from behind tbh.

Comment

Soto HAS some power, it's a good fight imo. Poor Khan if he loses though...

Comment

I like this fight & probably give Soto more of a chance than most people here.

Comment

It's a good comeback fight for Khan. With Andre Ward's trainer teaching him to fight more defensively minded, I fully expect him to get past Soto, beat Garcia or Peterson in a rematch, and then hopefully get Bradley to step in the ring with him. He just needs to learn how to fight less recklessly. He can't afford to get caught by those defenceless looping shots any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  If Khan doesn't bomb Soto out with the 1st 3 rounds, I fully expect a Soto come from behind tbh.
                  agreed 100%

Comment

Working...
                  X