No announcement yet.

Who spanked Cottos but worse? Tony or Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who spanked Cottos but worse? Tony or Pac

Honestly, I dont care if Tony DID have plaster. Pac DESTROYED him from round 2 and on.. Marg only started to spank that butt from round 6 and on if I believe.. I have to say Pac... Cotto will be fine tho, I hear UPS is hiring in PR
    MARGARITO
    25.81%
    WAPAKMAN
    74.19%

Physically I think Cotto took more punishment from Margarito but mentally the Pacquiao fight might have done more because Pacquiao was the smaller man and managed to push him back and pretty much beat him up down the stretch and with Margarito he had the comfort of knowing that Margarito might have cheated against him, no such comfort with Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquiao didn't need to cheat, Margacheato will always be a disgrace to this sport. When ppl bring up his name, they think thats the guy who cheats like a ***** then Mosley says Margarito doesn't punch as hard as Cotto.

Comment

Margarito did it first when Cotto was still fresh and w/ out a catchweight.

Margarito.

Comment

Cotto had Margs for about 6 or so rounds.

Pacquiao DOMINATED.

Comment

Pac beat him up for 10 of 12 rds. Marg beat him up for maybe 6 outta 11 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
              Physically I think Cotto took more punishment from Margarito but mentally the Pacquiao fight might have done more because Pacquiao was the smaller man and managed to push him back and pretty much beat him up down the stretch and with Margarito he had the comfort of knowing that Margarito might have cheated against him, no such comfort with Pacquiao.

losing to the greatest southpaw of all time is not a bad thing...

Comment

its the bricks... they got really hard rounds 9 and up hahahahaha

Comment

Good question.

Physically speaking ; Cotto looked a lot more damaged after the Mararito fight, than he did last night against Manny.

So much so that he didn't even give a post fight interview, if memory serves correct they had to chase him to his locker room to get the interview.

But you also gotta note ; Margarito was really only beating Cotto down for 6 rounds or so, Cotto dominated that fight early. Whereas Pacquiao pretty much dominated him from round 2 through 12.

A simple matter of opinion, I suppose.

But my money is on Margarito beating him down more physically, and manny having more of a mental effect on him ; it's gotta be hard to get your ass beat that bad by the "smaller fighter".

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                    losing to the greatest southpaw of all time is not a bad thing...
                    How about losing to a cheater with a mullet? Worst thing ever...

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Good question.

Physically speaking ; Cotto looked a lot more damaged after the Mararito fight, than he did last night against Manny.

So much so that he didn't even give a post fight interview, if memory serves correct they had to chase him to his locker room to get the interview.
                    Margacheato got better when the plaster hardened.

Comment

Working...
                    X