Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT...What is it and what is its function?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    yeah that video was very cringeworthy. i'm a fan of the guy for his boxing talent, but i couldn't help but laugh when i saw this top comment in the comment section for that video.
    I just clocked the 'memphishustlaz' name attached to that comment and thought Larry x might have relapsed into schizophrenia again!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Training crew?
      Roger, Garcia, Ellerbe, that huge dude who holds all the body pad equipment, that little amazing boxer Cash, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
        Roger, Garcia, Ellerbe, that huge dude who holds all the body pad equipment, that little amazing boxer Cash, etc.
        Thats his training and support staff...I'm on about all the 'yeah yeah' dudes that appear in his TMT and lottery soda videos.

Comment

Thats his training and support staff...I'm on about all the 'yeah yeah' dudes that appear in his TMT and lottery soda videos.
          They are also apart of TMT, Floyd's stated this many times on 24/7. The guys in the vids (Which I've not seen) are most likely extras, if they are advertisements.

It's common in promotional vids.

Comment

They are also apart of TMT, Floyd's stated this many times on 24/7. The guys in the vids (Which I've not seen) are most likely extras, if they are advertisements.

It's common in promotional vids.
            I'm almost in hysterics reading your posts man.

Comment

I'm almost in hysterics reading your posts man.
              Funny 'cause it's true

Comment

Funny 'cause it's true
                No, funny because you buy into it and dont find what the rest of us find funny.

Comment

No, funny because you buy into it and dont find what the rest of us find funny.
                  What's funny? You asked what it's function was and I gave you the truth. Sure it's dumb but I'm just letting you know since you seem obsessed with Mayweather and TMT.

Comment

They do the same thing f10mo$ do on bscene

Comment

What's funny? You asked what it's function was and I gave you the truth. Sure it's dumb but I'm just letting you know since you seem obsessed with Mayweather and TMT.
                      Obsessed? Nah...its like watching your favourite comedy show or something. It really gives me a giggle because its so tacky that it even looks like a send up.

Comment

Working...
                      X