No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Erik Morales II Tops The Big Barclays Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    lmfao!!! No lie I had that image in my head when I read that.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Erik Morales II Tops The Big Barclays Event

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs) will defend his WBA/WBC junior welterweight titles against former four division beltholder Erik Morales (52-8, 36KOs) on October 20th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Garcia-Morales will headline an event being billed as "Brooklyn Pride" - which is going to play big role in the grand opening weekend at Barclays

[Click Here To Read More][/QUOTE]
      Last edited by ProBox1; 07-25-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        Morales Beats Garcia this time around. Last fight he took Garcia lightly and went out drinking the night before. This time Morales shows the world why his
        'Morales", expect youtube to be filled with "yall Must of forgot" post video reply to the fight.
        No way in hell I'd believe that.
        At his age and weight, you really expect us to believe he'd have an easy time with Garcia?

Comment

Get Zab Judah to move up in weight and make Malignaggi-Judah the main event. That'd be a great fight to have in Brooklyn.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Lollllllllll

Comment

A rematch feels like unnecessary de ja vu. I think most know that the old warrior Morales rode his comeback as far as he could during the last Garcia fight. An even more confident, slightly more experienced version of the same kid will go through Morales more quickly this time.

Garcia is peaking at whatever he is, solid titlist perhaps, and Morales is on the second and final decline of his legendary career...

I honestly don't want to see this rematch at all.

Throw a Hatton comeback fight on the undercard, get Mayorga to run his mouth at someone one more time....let me watch a lot of old, once solid fighters get raped by some decent younger fighters.

Awesome.

And by that I mean....balls.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                No way in hell I'd believe that.
                At his age and weight, you really expect us to believe he'd have an easy time with Garcia?
                You better start believing it and if you want I got points on Morales.

Comment

he's probably trying to erase the doubts of people who feel Morales could have beaten him. I understand that nobody cares but Erik Morales is still a legend and he is still a force, people don't get by him easily. 2 fights against a guy like Morales at this young stage in Garcia's career can only help him, Erik wont beat him but he will rigorously test him and give him some well needed experience. this will better prepare him for Mathysse's and Maidana's of the class

If it happens soon enough not like months and months and months down the line then I'm cool with it because it'll keep Danny busy against tough tough opposition

Comment

Brooklyn pride.... with out Judah?
                    I'll probably watch it because I like going to live boxing shows when I have the chance and I'm able to

Comment

Uh.....what?

Comment

Working...
                      X