• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    i guess the truth is not very popular on boxingscene
    Only depends on who you speak on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Only depends on who you speak on.
      well, I nearly need to see scorecards for this fight. One guy just posted here this is a "hater thread" which is completely wrong. I just wanna see scorecards. But its ridiculous how pple make a billion threads about how Broner is the next big thing, but they totally duck this thread. Cause this thread here clearly proves Broner is NOT undefeated.

Comment

It was a close fight and Broner edged it out. It wasn't a 'robbery'. Stop trying to hate on the kid

Comment

Adrien borner is just another fighter brought up on fake glory

Comment

He got gifted this decision just like he got gifted the Ponce decision . No one can defend that decision against Ponce or your just blind!

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to Fernando Quintero?

He was unbeaten before fighting Broner, and he beat Broner in this fight, but after losing thanks to the judges, he never fought again.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0882&cat=boxer

Comment

another fraud pretending to be undefeated. the only real undefeated fighters in the sport...

chris john 47-0
                chonlorn piryapino 44-0
                cesar rene cuenca 43-0

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                  Does anybody know what happened to Fernando Quintero?

He was unbeaten before fighting Broner, and he beat Broner in this fight, but after losing thanks to the judges, he never fought again.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0882&cat=boxer
                  he probably realized boxing is a sham and he would never make it because he's not a flashy personality with a manager who would cherry pick him to stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by 2012 View Post
                    It was a close fight and Broner edged it out. It wasn't a 'robbery'. Stop trying to hate on the kid
                    dude, there is no way in the world Broner won this fight. there is just no way you can try to see it as a decision win for Broner. If you win 2 rounds of an 8 round fight, you didnt win it. period. If you really wanna give him everything you can, you can give him 3 rounds of the 8, but thats about it. Thats all you can give him. its crazy to say Broner deserved that decision, it really is.

Comment

LOL

i scored the fight for broner..........it was a close fight that I had broner winning & it only was 8 rounds. NO way in hell was it a "robbery" MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

some people have went bat **** crazy with the hate..............

Comment

Working...
                      X