No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Hits LA For Sergio Martinez Tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Hits LA For Sergio Martinez Tour

Los Angeles, Calif. --- "CHAVEZ HITS LA" --- Undefeated WBC Middleweight Champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. arrives in Los Angeles to kick off a coast-to-coast media tour announcing his upcoming Mexican Independence Day Middleweight championship battle against two-division world champion Sergio Martinez. Promoted by Top Rank, Zanfer Promotions and DiBella Entertainment, in association with Wynn Las Vegas,At&T and Tecate, Chavez Jr. vs Martinez will take place Saturday, September 15,at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas live on HBO Pay Per View. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Have they both signed the contracts yet?

-Ring size
    -Drug tests
    -Glove weight

Have they confirmed any of this yet?

This is the biggest fight of the year apart from the regular May/Pac stuff and I would hate to see it go down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      Have they both signed the contracts yet?

-Ring size
      -Drug tests
      -Glove weight

Have they confirmed any of this yet?

This is the biggest fight of the year apart from the regular May/Pac stuff and I would hate to see it go down the drain.
      i was wondering the same thing. Drug tests was a deal-breaker so thats not happening.

Comment

The fight is on, all is signed.

Comment

Uh oh? Sergio asked for drug testing and Chavez doesn't seemed to welcome it. I'm getting suspicious of this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post

That's a badass poster.

Comment

Pour money on Chavez guys. His era has began

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post

I'm holding out on getting excited......the presser is tomorrow and I hope Sergio will be there to give us more confidence this is really gonna happen.

Comment

I'm not convinced with Chavez yet. I think Martinez will take him apart.

Comment

It's amazing how Chavez makes 160 pounds. He looks like he's a BIG Light Heavy. Should be a great fight, can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X