Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist or NOT? The same friend called a WHITE girl that was dating a BLACK guy a.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    Yeah, thats how we are...... Basically it went just like this.....

Dude, you know so n so is dating Chase, right?

Whaaaaaaat? What a snicker licker.......
    I probably would have laughed if I were you, but I could definitely see how someone would be offended. I wasn't there so it just depends on how he said it.

To clarify I'm Black btw.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      He's probably jealous that the white girl don't want his small penis.
      Naw, his friends ex-girl started dating this black dude that was knew people in their little group of friends..... The black guy is actually whiter than the white people he hangs with....

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I probably would have laughed if I were you, but I could definitely see how someone would be offended. I wasn't there so it just depends on how he said it.

To clarify I'm Black btw.
        Naw, bro.... There was no malicious intent... Its just the dude is am 18 year old white dude that graduated last week..... He just a little naive.....

Comment

Not racist at all. Whats wrong with liking snickers?

Comment

that term is supposed to be akin to ni@@er lover right? I would question his sexuality more than anything due to him using a ghey ass term like snicker licker rather than just saying ni@@er lover.

when he has to piss does he say he's going for a tinkle too?

don't fall asleep around that guy is my advice.
            Last edited by Mikhnienko; 06-18-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
              Naw, bro.... There was no malicious intent... Its just the dude is am 18 year old white dude that graduated last week..... He just a little naive.....
              Its that the way it went down you did the right thing.

Am pretty sure he'll watch his lip now. If not have another word.

Comment

I would be very very very very offended from it. Not because blacks have black dicks, but that we are much larger than snickers bars. If my girl was referred to as a toblerone licker I woul not be offended at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  that term is supposed to be akin to ni@@er lover right? I would question his sexuality more than anything due to him using a ghey ass term like snicker licker rather than just saying ni@@er lover.

when he has to piss does he say he's going for a tinkle too?

don't fall asleep around that guy is my advice.
                  No. The guy's saying a black penis looks like a chocolate bar. Judging by pron, its true. If its true, it can't be racist. Its just a humorous description.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I would be very very very very offended from it. Not because blacks have black dicks, but that we are much larger than snickers bars. If my girl was referred to as a toblerone licker I woul not be offended at all.
                  Toblerone ain't that dark. I always figured you'd be more of a dark Hershey kinda guy. With almonds. And of course King Size.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I respect how brave you are, being that honest

i'm sure with your personality it doesn't matter though, keep your head up Bully.

Comment

what the **** is a snicker licker

Comment

Working...
                      X