No announcement yet.

Android market share falls 13 percent amid Apple increase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    I never had a blackberry and never will. RIM have launched BB10 and let's see how they do.

RIM is exactly what Apple will be. It has already started, people have moved on from the basic I Phone to top Android devices, much like Blackberries to I Phones. The new chapter is here, the I Phone 5 has sold a lot, but the reputation of Apple is down, and not only was it Android that poisoned Crapple, but Crapple themselves with their sub standard, crappy OS and the ****ty Maps that gave them headlines for sending you from London to Tokyo just to get home!

I Tunes 11 sucks.
    Funny you mention widget, my phones has them! LOL.
    Hardware? Samsung, LG, Sony make the damn screen, camera, processor.
    OS? The one that copies Android with panaramic photo's, notification bar, intergration to FB, Twitter etc...

Come on, Crapple stop copying Android now.

Heck even the screen sizes... LOL.

Tell me how much Samsung control over their own phones and ecosystem etc I need a laugh.

All Samesung do is copy Apple, everything even down to their own retail stores....LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
      Tell me how much Samsung control over their own phones and ecosystem etc I need a laugh.

All Samesung do is copy Apple, everything even down to their own retail stores....LOL!
      What does control of the 'ecosystem' have to do with what is better? Who sells more?

Samsung is the World leader.

The S3 is better. Apple rely on Samsung to make the excellent processor and screen.

Apple made I Tunes 11. ****.

Apple Maps. ****.

IOS. ****.

Samsung made phones before Apple. Crapple actually copied Samsung.

Why would Samsung copy an inferior phone? The S3 was the best phone of 2012 by most tech websites etc...

They copied smaller tablets now, and even MS (OS) had a tablet moons ago.

Comment

As I thought, you can't answer me straight.

Samsung only produce phones with a third party stolen OS and no ecosystem of their own.

How many Samsung retail stores are there to go into and get help and advice about their products?

What support do I get with their products?

Can I walk into a Samsung store and see someone face to face for help and support with their products?

Please come back to me when Samsung is anywhere near this.

Comment

As I thought, you can't answer me straight.

Samsung only produce phones with a third party stolen OS and no ecosystem of their own.

How many Samsung retail stores are there to go into and get help and advice about their products?

What support do I get with their products?

Can I walk into a Samsung store and see someone face to face for help and support with their products?

Please come back to me when Samsung is anywhere near this.
          Again, an ecosystem means nothing to me. I have been into Crapple stores, it's packed, you wait ages, and the staff are clueless. Genius bar? I went there and they are stupid as peepee. They don't know anything technical and rely on their ****ty I Pad to help you. **** me I could search for the same **** they say. LOL.

S3 is the best phone of 2012. Samsung is the biggest phone seller.

You digress and have to reach out and talk about ecosystems. There is nothing good about having a ****ty ecosystem. You rely on a crap product and are stuck with Apple when it comes to their apps.

I can move onto any company I want that has Android and transfer my apps.

My Nexus 7 by Asus.
          If I wanted a HTC I can move my apps there.

I am not limited like you to stay with a basic phone. I don't want a Bruce Lee extended nun chuck as my next gen phone like you do.

Firstly you can go to a Samsung store and see face to face help.

Secondly, why has Crapple got Samsung parts in their phone and you talk about another OS in their phones? That just shows you how well Samsung works with their partners. Crapple just want to sue people LOL.

They offer 1 year warranty as does Crapple, but Crapple actually try to sell you refurbished phones when theirs breaks down LOL.

I don't go to Samsung stores to chill out. I go out.

I assume you go Apple stores as a night out? Or is it roller blading with school kids...
          Last edited by TensionKiller; 02-02-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Again, an ecosystem means nothing to me. I have been into Crapple stores, it's packed, you wait ages, and the staff are clueless. Genius bar? I went there and they are stupid as peepee. They don't know anything technical and rely on their ****ty I Pad to help you. **** me I could search for the same **** they say. LOL.

S3 is the best phone of 2012. Samsung is the biggest phone seller.

You digress and have to reach out and talk about ecosystems. There is nothing good about having a ****ty ecosystem. You rely on a crap product and are stuck with Apple when it comes to their apps.

I can move onto any company I want that has Android and transfer my apps.

My Nexus 7 by Asus.
            If I wanted a HTC I can move my apps there.

I am not limited like you to stay with a basic phone. I don't want a Bruce Lee extended nun chuck as my next gen phone like you do.

Firstly you can go to a Samsung store and see face to face help.

Secondly, why has Crapple got Samsung parts in their phone and you talk about another OS in their phones? That just shows you how well Samsung works with their partners. Crapple just want to sue people LOL.

They offer 1 year warranty as does Crapple, but Crapple actually try to sell you refurbished phones when theirs breaks down LOL.

I don't go to Samsung stores to chill out. I go out.

I assume you go Apple stores as a night out? Or is it roller blading with school kids...

Haha! Please show me where these Samsung stores are as I have never seen one.

As there is so much fragmentation in Android devices how can someone be guaranteed their apps will work on every device?

Samsung have fuck all but a device to sell you and there is nothing more to them than that.

Comment

Haha! Please show me where these Samsung stores are as I have never seen one.

As there is so much fragmentation in Android devices how can someone be guaranteed their apps will work on every device?

Samsung have fuck all but a device to sell you and there is nothing more to them than that.
              Maybe you should get out of those skate discotheques and frequent places that only allow normal footwear you ******?

I don't know how many they have idiot, but they exist which is the point. Your face must be red, and bruised up from the slapping I am giving you. A woman like you does not deserve a punch quite yet.

Westfields, London. Upstairs is where you can go to sort out any problems.

Samsung only sell you a device, as does Crapple. Crapple sell you products too, they don't ****ing provide a blow job service idiot.

Comment

Maybe you should get out of those skate discotheques and frequent places that only allow normal footwear you ******?

I don't know how many they have idiot, but they exist which is the point. Your face must be red, and bruised up from the slapping I am giving you. A woman like you does not deserve a punch quite yet.

Westfields, London. Upstairs is where you can go to sort out any problems.

Samsung only sell you a device, as does Crapple. Crapple sell you products too, they don't ****ing provide a blow job service idiot.

Haha! A knockoff of an Apple store selling Apple knockoffs!

Samsung don't have anything like Apple, all they do is copy.

Stop trying to defend such a shit company that copies everyone.

Comment

Haha! A knockoff of an Apple store selling Apple knockoffs!

Samsung don't have anything like Apple, all they do is copy.

Stop trying to defend such a shit company that copies everyone.
                  Ha, you got owned son. There are stores, oh my. You are blind to how good Samsung and Android is, and you need to go Specsavers for some specs son. Clearly you haven't seen these Samsung stores because you're a sheep, blind, and follow the crowd on your roller blades.

Samsung have better products than Apple, better TV's, better top of the line laptops (I can confirm so, especially their gaming laptops), a Chromebook, better phones.

There's a reason why Apple have Samsung parts in them son. LOL.

There's also a reason why Samsung do not have Apple stuff in them, because anything Apple make sucks. Apple Maps, Itunes, Realplayer, Opera LOL.

Stop trying

Comment

Ha, you got owned son. There are stores, oh my. You are blind to how good Samsung and Android is, and you need to go Specsavers for some specs son. Clearly you haven't seen these Samsung stores because you're a sheep, blind, and follow the crowd on your roller blades.

Samsung have better products than Apple, better TV's, better top of the line laptops (I can confirm so, especially their gaming laptops), a Chromebook, better phones.

There's a reason why Apple have Samsung parts in them son. LOL.

There's also a reason why Samsung do not have Apple stuff in them, because anything Apple make sucks. Apple Maps, Itunes, Realplayer, Opera LOL.

Stop trying

LOL........Realplayer? Opera? where are you getting your facts from?

As far as Samsung laptops......I didn't know Samsung had their own OS!

And as far as quality goes, Samsung create plastic junk.

Comment

LOL........Realplayer? Opera? where are you getting your facts from?

As far as Samsung laptops......I didn't know Samsung had their own OS!

And as far as quality goes, Samsung create plastic junk.

LOL see what I did there, getting facts wrong like you son! The Samsung store sure looks good.

Since when is a Laptop not a laptop because of the OS? LOL what a tool.

As far as quality goes, Crapple products overheat and **** up, IPad, Macbook Air... lol. Buttons fail, signals flop when you touch the sides, no access to wifi etc... Maps tell you to go to another country to get home...

Putting aluminium on something doesn't mean it is quality son, unless you use it as a paperweight, then it's not bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X