(VIDEO) Martinez calls Chavez Jr a chicken on TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Martinez calls Chavez Jr a chicken on TV

English Translation

Sergio Martinez: " I am going to pluck you like a chicken.. "You are going to have to come into the ring with a baseball bat for me".. "You better defend yourself well because i will punch you everywhere from your face down to the laces on your boots".. " I will break all your bones and i will knock you out whenever I want to... "I will make you suffer first then knock you out" So be prepared on September 15th this old man will give you a Lesson"!!!!!

Last edited by Light_Speed; 06-27-2012, 03:11 PM.

They pump chickens with hormones now a days...

Comment

Gotdamn Martinez

Comment

LMAO Sergio is ready for war

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

English Translation

Sergio Martinez: " I am going to expose you because you are a chicken.. "You are going to have to come into the ring with a baseball bat for me".. "You better defend yourself well because i will punch you everywhere from your face down to the laces on your boots".. " I will break all your bones and i will knock you out whenever I want to... "I will make you suffer first then knock you out" So be prepared on September 15th this old man will give you a Lesson"!!!!!

Are they speaking in Spanish?
          How come their accent sounds different than the Mexicans?

Comment

Promote, promote, promote. Good for Martinez; this mwill likely be his career's biggest payday.

Comment

Quick Freddie Roach and Arum!!! File a defamation of character lawsuit!!! Fight him in court instead of in the ring like it should be!!

Comment

He actually said "I'm going to defeather you because you're a chicken"

Comment

One of my favorite fighters, but lately I thought he was going to lose to JCC Jr.

But now im pumped for the fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    They pump chickens with hormones now a days...
                    hahaha Good One!

Comment

Working...
                    X