• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, son...

Comment

hip hop has turn into ****
      this list proves it

Comment

In other news, The Source Magazine crowns Brad Paisley the King of Country Music (sorry only guy I could come up with off the top, lol)

Comment

Eminem is a beast and is one of the best MC's to ever grace the mic of all time, of course he's gonna reign supreme on the competition he has today. Nobody beside maybe Lupe Fiasco can match what Em brings to the rap game, some argue Jay Z is up there, and I really like Jay, but turn to the song Renegade with Em and Jay to see why Marshall Mathers has no peers in the hip hop game.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Eminem is a beast and is one of the best MC's to ever grace the mic of all time, of course he's gonna reign supreme on the competition he has today. Nobody beside maybe Lupe Fiasco can match what Em brings to the rap game, some argue Jay Z is up there, and I really like Jay, but turn to the song Renegade with Em and Jay to see why Marshall Mathers has no peers in the hip hop game.

Comment

Eminem, JayZ, Snoop Dogg, Lupe Fiasco, T.I, The Game, 50 Cent and Nas should be the list, everyone else pretty much sucks.

Comment

what album sales did they take these from? anyways, besides cudi, lupe, kanye, jay, and em, everyone else on the lists sucks. plus, album sales don't define hip hop, so this article doesn't matter.

Comment

Hip hop sucks now a days. and who gives a **** what a magazine has to say about an industry, the writers are all a bunch of puzzies that write about people who actually live life. Kinda like looking into a window and watchin people partying inside.

Comment

Music taste is all subjective, but at least half of that list does not suck to me at all. Not even close.

And as for people saying hip hop is dead. You act like The Roots and Nas don't put out music anymore. Like Mos Def and Common are dead. If better lyrics and craftier songs are what you seek then look for it. It's still out there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Music taste is all subjective, but at least half of that list does not suck to me at all. Not even close.

And as for people saying hip hop is dead. You act like The Roots and Nas don't put out music anymore. Like Mos Def and Common are dead. If better lyrics and craftier songs are what you seek then look for it. It's still out there.
                      Yeah, I agree with you on the Hip Hop isn't dead part. There's plenty of great music still being made, but as far as the list goes, this is stating who the most successful artists are. Lots of these artists are not as talented or "real" as the others that one would considered cool. That makes this genre of music look weak, but in my opinion, there's some decent names on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X