Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you go to get a mouthpiece always remember.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spired
    That mouthpiece sucks! It's hard to get a decent mouthpiece sometimes.
    Im getting one through gladiator

http://www.customguards.com

Pretty good stuff and fairly cheap....

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
      Im getting one through gladiator

http://www.customguards.com

Pretty good stuff and fairly cheap....
      Those suck too! These mouthpieces are fine http://store.titleboxing.com/mouthpieces.html

I like the doulbe guard jaw join protector.

Comment

Those suck too! These mouthpieces are fine http://store.titleboxing.com/mouthpieces.html

I like the doulbe guard jaw join protector.

Dude custom guards takes impressions of your teeth that is the best of the best right their,

Boil and Bite pieces are garbage...Shock Doctor is a joke.

All of those mouthpieces are ****.

Comment

sorry but both you guys have it all wrong
          wtf? mouthpieces

waaaa waaa waaa lil babies
          just do what i do
          get a bunch of bubbles gum
          bazooka joe is the best
          chew so much you can bearly speak
          then come out swinging
          lmao

Comment

You do not know what you are talking about. I have experience, trust me!

That mouthpiece would be just fine for you. That motupiece is more softer and thicker than that mouthpiece you have. I know, because I have bought those thin mouthpieces myself.

These are fine too! Softer and thicker. And those jaw joint protectors are fine too!

Comment

That mouthpiece would be just fine for you. That motupiece is more softer and thicker than that mouthpiece you have. I know, because I have bought those thin mouthpieces myself.

These are fine too! Softer and thicker. And those jaw joint protectors are fine too!

Neither of those are worthy and are garbage, mine in the 1st post is garbage.....

Want real protection get a custom fit one.

Comment

Do not buy those mouthpieces from that web site! They suck! Trust me! You can get that softer and thicker mouthpiece from a store.

Comment

Do not buy those mouthpieces from that web site! They suck! Trust me! You can get that softer and thicker mouthpiece from a store.

You cant get a custom fit mouthpiece at a store and that is what you need, Gladiator has sent me samples with my impression kit, they are pretty thick and durable....

Comment

if you boil those usual ones they will stick as good...

Comment

If i had to wear these mouthguards i wouldnt fight, they are cheap crap!!

The mouth guards you boil will never fit like a impression guard. If you dont get problems wearing boil guards your either a runner, fighting *****s or have the worlds best defence.

I think your first guard looks fine spinks but its hard to tell from a picture, as long as you buy an impression guard you should be fine. If i were you i'd ask your coach which one to wear.

Comment

Working...
                      X