Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie reports: Mayweather lives in the same bulding as Pacqauio on the same Level as

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
    denver lmfao little dudes sit down
    I was speaking on dumb violence by gang members that gets people killed. There's gangs in every big city, travel more. 1/3 of Denver is Latino, and there's a prominent african american section in the Northeast side of Denver. Five Points in Denver wasn't nicknamed the Harlem of the West back in the the 50's and 60's for no reason.

Read up on Ron Lyle's life before passing judgement on a place you've never been. You need to travel more.

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/r..._terroris.html

Anyways, gangs are f**king stupid. Dumb asses that forgot when to grow up.

It's funny what you say on here, claiming to be a gang member from what it seems. Most brothers in a neighborhood would clown your ass just for doing that. So while I assume I'm takling to a younger kid right now, I'll take the higher road as a man and just stop this stupid crap. Have a good one homie.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 10-28-2012, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Also, if you're from Los Angeles, you'd be shocked coming out to Colorado to see just how many Californian's have moved out here since the 80's to 90's. It's lie every other time you turn around, someone moved out here from California. It's crazy.

LA is the gang capital obviously, and Denver is more similar to a city like San Diego or Phoenix in terms of gangs. having traveled a lot, that's my take on it.

Comment

ur city aint hard kid nothing but fake ass troopers there

Comment

dumba s s elie making **** up, and now trying to be a tigers fan rocking their hat...fake motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
            You wouldnt dare say that to some real 9 treys, ******
            or will I, LOL. YOU wouldent say what you just said to me in real life.

LOL see how easy it is to say what people will or wont do on the internet lol

lmao at this fake ass *****

where u from blood?
            Arizona, and how am I fake.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Why are we talking about stupid gang s**t???

It's stupid gang crap like this that got athletes like Darrent Williams killed back in 07', when he was shot by members of the Tre Tre Crips, a Northeast Denver street gang.

Sorry but people need to grow the f**k up.

LOL for reals, i just said that shit to troll the troll.

Comment

ur city aint hard kid nothing but fake ass troopers there
              What are you going on about??? I said there's gangs in every big city, every single one. Travel more.

Read up Ron Lyle's life. Los Angeles, if you are really from LA, is the gang mecca obviously. Cities like Denver and Phoenix are much smaller, so there's less of that stuff. But there's still gangs and gang problems in neighborhoods in those cities. There's not over 14,000 gang members in the Denver area for no reason. A lot of those losers came from LA in the 80's and 90's when they brought the Crips and Bloods there, or when the Sureno's expanded into other states during those times.

I'd bet my life, since you're acting "hard" with a keypad, that you aren't a gang member. Just my two cents man. Do some traveling youngster.

There's good parts and bad parts in every city. More in some than others. I'll tell you this though.....Los Angeles and most cities in the West are FAR FAR FAR less downhill than cities like STL, CHI, DET, etc. It's like a whole different world in those cities man.

Gangs aren't what they use to be in the 80's and 90's, they've cracked down a lot. And that's good.

Comment

in a street figth??? umm no whoever rings out bullets first wins.
                Floyd fan, but if you talkin about guns, Pac got them guards carrying MP5s and AK47s trained and ready to shoot

I'm sorry, Pac got this one in a street war!

Oh yeah! Rollin 893 Internet Triad Mafioso fo life yo!!!!
                Last edited by Fearless; 10-28-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

this kid callin em losers from the sound of it he studies gangs what a dum ass tryna act like he comes from a hard city lmfao

Comment

this kid callin em losers from the sound of it he studies gangs what a dum ass tryna act like he comes from a hard city lmfao
                    I'm a knowledgeable, unlike the kid that can't spell simple words right. I'm not a kid, I'm in my 30's and have a salary job. I pay my bills, "kid".

Like I said, not saying anyone or I come from a harder city or anything. But I grew up in a neighborhood with a median income barely above poverty level in Northeast Denver. I don't like some young kid, trying to downplay things I have been through. You don't know me, and I don't know you. But I'm guessing you're a young kid with a keypad trying to act hard.

Do some traveling little kid. There's gangs in every city, not just LA. Floyd fans like you are EXACTLY what's wrong with the sport and why Floyd gets half the s**T he does.

And the real gang members.....pay attention to this for future reference, don't rep their set or their gang online in boxing forums. Just to let you know.

Your generation is COMMERCIALIZED STUDIO ASS GANGSTERS. You're the poster child homie. Grow up, get an education, get a job, and do the world a favor.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 10-28-2012, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Gang member, my ass! I dunno what you do in your 'gang', but it seems to involve sitting in front of a computer screen for entire days trolling a boxing forum and typing absolute crap. Stay winnin homie...year year

Comment

Working...
                      X