No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Places Blame on Both Mayweather and Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Places Blame on Both Mayweather and Ortiz

NEW YORK — Miguel Cotto wasn’t as colorful as his promoter on the topic, but the WBA super welterweight champion didn’t like the way Floyd Mayweather Jr. defeated Victor Ortiz on Saturday night, either. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    There hasn’t been much talk of Cotto meeting Mayweather in recent years, especially since Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38 KOs) dominated Cotto (36-2, 29 KOs) in their November 2009 fight in Las Vegas. Nevertheless, Cotto said he would welcome the chance to fight Mayweather.

“I’ll always be open to face the best in the business, you know,” Cotto said. “And if anybody can’t make a fight with Miguel Cotto, it’s not because of me.”
    we know miguel and most would never put your feet to the fire for hot fighting floyd

lord knows that stubborn promoter of yours is the culprit

arum

Comment

If cotto beats margarito,I would like to see him face cotto if floyd dont
      fight manny.

Comment

Gentleman my a*ss,how can Cotto talk about being a gentleman?Has he forgotten what he did to Judah,all the low blows and what he did to Clottey.It's always easy talking about other people when you have issues yourself.

Comment

the amount of time cotto and money have taken off in recent years look forward 2 this one in 2014 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Gentleman my a*ss,how can Cotto talk about being a gentleman?Has he forgotten what he did to Judah,all the low blows and what he did to Clottey.It's always easy talking about other people when you have issues yourself.
            You are a drama queen if you really think Cotto hit Zab low on purpose... That has NEVER been Cotto's style. You are also a PHAG if you think Cotto was "hurt" in the Judah fight. He got punched in the face... yes that did occur, but he was NOT remotely in trouble or in need of hitting a bird like Judah in the balls for ANY advantage. Judah was toast from the second he entered that ring. Zab will NEVER be on Cotto's level.

It's one thing in the HEAT of battle/exchanges to lose your cool like Ortiz did with the headbutt... it is another to calmly PLOT to shake your opponents hand and then sucker punch him. THAT was some serious bullshet and Mayweather is a btch for going out like that. He had TIME to reconsider and he still went ahead like the savage that he is... Impulse crack-baby genetics.

Sit your ass down and stop spreading rumors and fiction.

Remember... any fighter in the midst of exchanges can slip up and to something foul... Floyd calmly walked up to Ortiz and SUCKERPUNCHED him. BIG difference. NO character... no class.

Comment

this is one of those fights that need to happen its been since 2005 that the fight between cotto and mayweather should of taken place but things happen and they still haven't meet in the ring this is like pacquiao vs mayweather. Two fights that problably we will never see. only on playstation or xbox jejeje

Comment

Well said Cotto! A true gentlemen in the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post

Very true and to add to that I got mad love for Cotto but Floyd would totally destroy him and always would which is why the fight never happened. At this point I would be afraid for Cotto against Ortiz or Berto and Im a little nervous about the Margarito fight cause the bricks had nothing to do with the amount of times Margarito was able to hit Cotto. They helped but Cotto got hit way too much in that fight.

Comment

Floyd knows Cotto would whoop his ass. Thats why he said he lives too far away.

Comment

Working...
                    X