No announcement yet.

Video converter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video converter

Something that can convert MKV and AVI to MP4.

Any one know of any good video converter like that? Free, please.

A brutha needs to download formatfactory doggy.

htt p://format-factory.en. softonic.com/ (no spaces)

Comment

media coder should work too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Something that can convert MKV and AVI to MP4.

Any one know of any good video converter like that? Free, please.
        Any Video Converter

http://www.any-video-converter.com/p...or_video_free/

Comment

Aimersoft Video Converter Pro

Comment

Thanks for the help. I'll see which one works best.

Comment

You should have came to me first, Kev. I had the same question a couple of yrs back, you can either convert it which takes time(an hour or more depending on size) or you can get video players that play mkv files. E.g I use KMplayer and VLC.

Comment

Kev I can get you the hook up for Total Video Converter(which is the one I use) for free. Hit me up with a PM if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  You should have came to me first, Kev. I had the same question a couple of yrs back, you can either convert it which takes time(an hour or more depending on size) or you can get video players that play mkv files. E.g I use KMplayer and VLC.
                  It's for my phone, I use VLC too but on my comp.

And asking individually takes too long. I only come here for like 5-10 minutes tops, posters I ask one question to, answer in like 2-3 days, which by then I had resolved it or i'm too busy to log in and see their answer.

Making a thread, I got an answer in like 3 minutes. And actually found what i'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    It's for my phone, I use VLC too but on my comp.

And asking individually takes too long. I only come here for like 5-10 minutes tops, posters I ask one question to, answer in like 2-3 days, which by then I had resolved it or i'm too busy to log in and see their answer.

Making a thread, I got an answer in like 3 minutes. And actually found what i'm looking for.
                    See what I mean Diesel, I just asked you a question on your page about half an hour ago and you haven't answered. Now i'm getting off, and won't get back on till Friday night

Comment

Working...
                    X