Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia is scared that Danny will lose the rematch - Ducker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    I just saw the post fight press conference where Danny Garcia's pops starts making excuses about not wanting to rematch Khan.

Even though Khan got caught in that fight, it was more to do with his own lack of discipline and composure than anything else. Angel Garcia knows this, you could hear the worry in his voice in between rounds, he thought Danny was getting totally outclassed. But Khan's own tactics left him wide open and gave Danny those opportunities to land the big, well-timed shots.

Angel Garcia is shook. He knows Danny escaped defeat because of Khan's own willingness to constantly engage, and he knows in a rematch Khan could box Danny at range to completely minimize his own risks of being caught clean again. It sounds strange after a result like this but Angel Garcia is actually ducking Amir Khan!
    I am a huge Khan fan and your threads are making him look bad. Stop making them you idiot.

Comment

garcia definitely put khan in his place... but lets not forget how khan was controlling the fight until he got chopped in the neck.

a rematch would be trouble for garcia... i would think khan would learn his lesson and box from range to a decisive victory.

buuuut, unless khan's machismo puts him in trouble again.

IMO, a controlled khan outboxes garcia all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        If Khan knocked Garcia out in 4 rounds do you think he would offer Garcia a rematch?
        Khan got ko'd in 1 rd and ran from vindication.....

Comment

It's obvious that Khan has worn out his welcome at 140...should've moved up and taken a tune-up at 147.

It's also obvious that Khan's lack of discipline/arrogance/whatever....causes him to lose control of the fight.

He had control of the Peterson fight, until the middle rounds. He controlled the Maidana fight, until the 10th round. He controlled the Garcia fight, until the 3rd round.

Comment

Working...
          X