No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    I know its been said before but you would have thought his management team would get him off there? the crap he spews on there makes him look like an uneducated idiot. Al Haymon and HBO are grooming him as the next Mayweather and he's acting like a complete clown, Floyd is smart.
    I agree. He talking about woman in a denigrating manner is not going to help him gain respect and a following. Him being a racist against Perez didnt help him and apparently he learned his lesson because he is not talking like that to Escobedo. He is being a child and it is time for him to stop that childish act. 22 is not a kid, he is suppose to be maturing already. Using his age as excuse for his stupidity is not going to help him.

Comment

don't matter what he say nor does it matter what people say about him...AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HIM!

people think they are doing damage to him when they talk ***** about him or when they call him a "MAYWEATHER WANNABE", all you are doing is boosting his stardom and helping his fame GROW!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        don't matter what he say nor does it matter what people say about him...AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HIM!

people think they are doing damage to him when they talk ***** about him or when they call him a "MAYWEATHER WANNABE", all you are doing is boosting his stardom and helping his fame GROW!
        +1

You're smart

Comment

I added him on Twitter, thinking he was gonna post up some training footage, pics of him, updates on how he's doing and what not. Man, was I wrong. The dude tweets every 5 seconds, and about the dumbest ****.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
            I added him on Twitter, thinking he was gonna post up some training footage, pics of him, updates on how he's doing and what not. Man, was I wrong. The dude tweets every 5 seconds, and about the dumbest ****.
            Are you still following him?

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post

Hell no. I usually only follow Chicago Bulls players, UFC fighters, and whatever boxers are on twitter. And NO ONE tweets as much as Broner. Not even Dan Rafael tweets that much. I have to literally skip through 10 tweets about "you know a girl scandalous when......" in order to get tweets about **** I wanna see. Plus, im following the Dwight Howard situation closely, so I dont have time for random, garbage twitter BS on my timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                Although he did add a video of him shooting 3's. The dude can shoot. I thought that was at least cool.

Comment

The funny part is when people say" I stopped following him". You sure showed him. Man I swear some people fit the word "clown" to a tee.

Comment

I follow him, honestly he doesnt tweet like a famous athlete or whatever. If you didnt know who he was you would just think he's another dude on Twitter really

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      The funny part is when people say" I stopped following him". You sure showed him. Man I swear some people fit the word "clown" to a tee.
                      Lol. You sound like the clown. Im not trying to "show" him anything. I figured I'd add him because he shows up as a fighter when you type in boxers on the twitter search. Gave him a try for a few days, he was spamming the **** outta my twitter timeline with garbage, so i unfollowed. Stop being a butt hurt Broner fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X