Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell vs. Carl Froch II - Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Dirrell. Too fast, much better defense, and I also think when he sits on his punches he hits harder. I think it's funny people saying if Dirrell was to stand and fight instead of holding Froch he would end up like Bute. When they fought the first time after he had the point taken in the 10th round. He stopped holding and was hurting Froch bad. If he fights like that I think Froch ends up like Bute. I still thought he won the first fight, but it's a win on Frochs record anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      Even rounds are for people who need excuses. Every round has a winner unless there's a point deduction. If you can't figure out who won the round, then it's a good thing you're not judging.
      Moronic. Never seen an even round before means you clearly haven't seen too may fights. I know a lot of guys like you. They end up with 120-108 scores for most fights they watch, then spend hours on these forums crying robbery about legitimately close fights. Scoring even rounds when the round was genuinely even is what keeps scorecards honest and reasonable.

Comment

Andre Dirrell beats the Cobra again, probably wins like 8-9 rounds if it's in a neutral place this time.

Comment

i think dirrell will take it

Comment

what "new" froch? froch is the same damn fighter and dirrell will beat him again. froch can't handle the matrix.

Comment

I said Froch mainly because Dirrell "apparently" can be brain damaged if he gets hit and well I can't stand Dirrell. I'm biased on this pick and I really don't care.

Comment

fuck Dirrell
                he won tbh, but he made it a stinker of a fight
                and his flopping on Froch's crotch was Haye-esquely gay
                don't wanna see this rematch, no point
                Froch has more important things to do
                he can get head from Rachel, he doesn't need Dirrell doing it again

Comment

Working...
                X