No announcement yet.

Did Marquez enhanced his chances on 12/8/2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    plyometrics and other strength-training methods designed to promote an athlete's dynamic abilities. it's not as if JMM has never smoked guys before, he just developed on the firepower he's always had and it paid off. Martinez did something similar around the time of Williams II, with the same intent (coming specifically for the KO, so as to address the possibility of dropping a decision due to the other guy's greater volume).
    And he hired Heredia a well known supplier/maker of undetectable PEDs to numerous athletes around the world just to jerk him off. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      CHOWWOKKA ... you don't disappoint ..... right on queue! lol

Sorry but you may have not received the memo but here it is one more time.

From day 1, Manny was OK with doing MORE than what is required by commission's rules. On Day 1, they just disagreed on cutoff dates.

- It has been possibly 2 years now that Manny has agreed to PEDs testing that was better than Floyd's initial cutoff date that Floyd back-pedalled from ... but this news appears to have been missed by the die-hard Floyd fans!

- Manny went on several interviews that he was OK to do testing with no cutoff dates. Floyd then had no choice but to move on to another roadblock.
      ... but this news appears to have been missed by the die-hard Floyd fans!

Again, Floyd said, "Manny take the test and we have a fight". Manny was ready to do the testing and said "OK Floyd". Floyd then put new roadblocks.
      So due to constant back-pedaling and roadblocks by Floyd, THERE WAS NO WAY TO PROVE ANYTHING!!!

- I agree that due to Marquez's trainer admitting that he can pass any test, it may be a useless test ... but I'm quite relaxed on this matter as I come here to discuss. You seem to be acting more like what you stated (crying and moaning) but you can correct me if I'm wrong. lol!

Relax on your name calling bud. Not cool!
      Once again you have proven that you cannot read, you cannot stay on point, and you cannot make an argument.

You consistently get slapped through a wall and you continue to make arguments with the people in the other room.

This isn't a debate on why May-Pac didnt happen so un-rustle your jimmies. This is the difference in the PED allegations between Marquez and Pacquiao. There is a way to find out if Pacquiao is doping or not, there is no way to find out if Marquez is doping. So ONCE AGAIN who cares?

This is like arguing who would win in a super fight between Batman and Spiderman.....whogivesafuk You will never know...............move on, Like I am attempting to do but your stupidity is one of the greatest vortex's ever known.

Comment

*yawns* .....

Comment

months later and these dudes are still crying. you would think the tear ducts would be dried up by now. smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Once again you have proven that you cannot read, you cannot stay on point, and you cannot make an argument.

You consistently get slapped through a wall and you continue to make arguments with the people in the other room.

This isn't a debate on why May-Pac didnt happen so un-rustle your jimmies. This is the difference in the PED allegations between Marquez and Pacquiao. There is a way to find out if Pacquiao is doping or not, there is no way to find out if Marquez is doping. So ONCE AGAIN who cares?

This is like arguing who would win in a super fight between Batman and Spiderman.....whogivesafuk You will never know...............move on, Like I am attempting to do but your stupidity is one of the greatest vortex's ever known.
            No this was about Marquez's allegation (see title). You added Manny which was OK but you got all sensitive on us once Floyd's name was brought up.

Who cares you say .... over and over again? So why are you in a thread to tell us that you don't care over and over again .... that is lame. Talk about stupidity!!! lol! I always laugh when people go in threads and keep on posting "who cares" or "didn't bother reading the article" ..... well, I say then, you shouldn't have bothered to post in this thread!

Same with "you always posting about so and so .... " but then I see the same guy posting in the same threads .... lame again!

Comment

Working...
            X