Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN just announced Mayweather vs Guerrero, Canelo on card!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
    The card is as Follows: Floyd Expected to fight Guerrero (Expected)

Canelo vs Alfredo Angulo

Kirland vs Trout

Thats what was on the bottom of Sports Center...just now!!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

im all in on this card. props to all boxers on the card if it happens

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Kirkland vs Trout?

Hm. An easy way to protect Canelo from Trout, but still badass.

Comment

Just a little over a year ago. Kirkland, or Angulo where suppose to be legit contenders, that would walk Canelo down.

Now the focus is strictly Trout. I doubt, he gets any credit for fighting either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
            Just a little over a year ago. Kirkland, or Angulo where suppose to be legit contenders, that would walk Canelo down.

Now the focus is strictly Trout. I doubt, he gets any credit for fighting either.
            Well, he is fighting the loser of the supposed eliminator between Kirkland and Angulo. But I dig Angulo and am totally pumped to see him get a shot!

I think the criticism Canelo's been getting boils down to the fact that 154 is just packed right now in general, and none of the name guys have been getting a shot at him.

For the record, I think Canelo is the real deal and beats everyone except maybe Floyd and Trout. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be fighting them, but thats up to GBP.

Comment

Canelo fights Kirkland - "But...but..but he got knocked out by the chinese guy!"

Canelo fights Angulo - "Kirkland kicked his ass what a ducker"

Canelo fights Trout - "That's a good fight!" After Canelo beats him - "Canelo cheated there is no way he can beat a slick African American fighter."

The way of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Canelo fights Kirkland - "But...but..but he got knocked out by the chinese guy!"

Canelo fights Trout - "That's a good fight!" After Canelo beats him - "Canelo cheated there is no way he can beat a slick African American fighter."

The way of the world.
                Agree, none of them are welterweights or above 36.... they don't deserve a fight with Canelo.
                To young and not small enough

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

The way of the world.
                  Dude, I am a Canelo fan but come on. 154 is stacked right now and Canelos only fought two 154 guys, Ryan Rhodes and Kermit, since winning the title. Kirkland is another step in the right direction and I'm glad to see it happening, but the criticism of him is totally warranted.

Canelo is the real deal, but he ain't winning anyone over till he starts cleaning out the division he fights in.

Comment

Working...
                  X