Anyone had that sleep paralysis?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had that sleep paralysis?.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

I get it every so often and it's what i think being in a coma is like, which is a frightening thought.

yes, most people that get it advice you to just go back to sleep.

I never do though, it's impossible. I've learned several tricks to waking my self up. Like taking deep breathes. You build them up more and more until you eventually wake up.

The best way to avoid them is by avoiding naps and sleeping on your side. With a hand outside of the covers.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      yes, most people that get it advice you to just go back to sleep.

I never do though, it's impossible. I've learned several tricks to waking my self up. Like taking deep breathes. You build them up more and more until you eventually wake up.

The best way to avoid them is by avoiding naps and sleeping on your side. With a hand outside of the covers.
      I always sleep on my side, only ever seems to happen when i am sleeping to my left.

I don't even feel like i am breathing when i get it, i'm certainly not conscious of it.

I get out of it by trying my hardest to move my toes or by trying to get my body to shout, which when it works ****s people up .

Comment

used to get it frequently when i was on the mkat. i wouldn't mind so much except sometimes it felt like i was going to suffocate to death.

Comment

try to stay away from dairy before bed and take melatonin*. it really helps and it`s au naturale!

Comment

Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book.
            Joe Frazier

Comment

I've never had one in my entire life.

That said, I'm thrilled to discover that you're all well aware of what they actually are, and aren't one of those stupid ****s who believes that it's caused by being attacked by a "psychic vampire".

Comment

Aliens, bro.

The greys, alongside the Annunaki.

They're just checking you out, to see how the evolution of man is progressing. They can manipulate your mind and body to be unable to move, and to forget it ever happened.

Cool stuff.

Comment

I always hear about people's experiences but I've never had it.

Comment

It's interesting what comes up when I search Google images though.

Comment

Working...
                    X