No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Trains in Private, Roach is Very Happy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Trains in Private, Roach is Very Happy

“Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao worked behind closed doors as he kicked off the vital stretch of his preparation for a fourth encounter with Mexican legend Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 8.

Pacquiao went through the entire routine of shadow boxing, skipping rope, punching the heavy bad, working on the speed-ball and two-ball and doing the punch-mitts with celebrated trainer Freddie Roach.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard “all the reports that I’m getting are very good but I will see for myself tomorrow when I watch him train at the Wild Card Gym.’
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is what I'm talkin bout

This is Pac taking no prisoners aka Marquez doesn't stand a chance of going the distance

Comment

Hope this ends in a KO. Though it's kinda discouraging knowing that even if Pac wins Floyd will still look for excuses to avoid him, despite him being past prime.

Comment

I love PAC and Floyd.I can't hate them like a lot of ppl do.I'm sad that both are past their prime. in my opinion PAC is a little morepast prime than Floyd do to more wars even thought Floyd is older but fresher. PAC might lose this time with marquez but I hope PAC wins .

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          This is what I'm talkin bout

This is Pac taking no prisoners aka Marquez doesn't stand a chance of going the distance
          Yep I saw recent pics of Pacquiao he looks motivated, if he's motivated he'd beat Marquez and likely Mayweather.

Comment

from the sounds of it, pacquiao is taking this fight seriously and will not make the same mistake of underestimating marquez. everyone is pushing pacquiao to knock out marquez and i think pacquiao might just deliver.

Comment

Why is he still sparring the Russian? A face-first banger does not prepare you for the technical brilliance of Marquez.

Comment

Pac's sparring partners are trash again. When Pac had Khan and Porter, he looked his best. Those other guys are more his friends and not good enough, but he keeps paying them...

Comment

The cycle begins... He looks great now come fight night and he looks not that great it will be cramps or that he was distracted etc......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Let the circle jerk commence

Comment

Working...
                    X