Collapse
No announcement yet.

josesito can beat canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is much smarter in the ring than Ortiz. Josesito aint beating him. Doesnt have the power size or skill. Canelo outclasses him in every dept.

Comment

At this point in time there is nothing I like about Canelo and his choice of opponents. As a fighter Canelo is decent and untested after 40 crazy! Ok Paul Williams got messed up and Kirkland got hurt cool those fights are now off. So they mean to tell me the next best opponent that they can find is 140 lb'er, really? This is why I can't respect what canelo is doing with his career at this point. Its a BS fight that I hope stinks at the gate and Lopez somehow pulls a rabbit out of his hat and beats Canelo. I just don't believe in magic though!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        At this point in time there is nothing I like about Canelo and his choice of opponents. As a fighter Canelo is decent and untested after 40 crazy!
        He started when he was 15.

Ok Paul Williams got messed up and Kirkland got hurt cool those fights are now off. So they mean to tell me the next best opponent that they can find is 140 lb'er, really?
        The next opponent was Ortiz, he also got hurt. Mayorga was touted but no one wanted that fight, Cotto wasn't ready to fight again.

This is why I can't respect what canelo is doing with his career at this point.
        He's 22 years old.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 08-30-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes
          Canelo is much smarter in the ring than Ortiz. Josesito aint beating him. Doesnt have the power size or skill. Canelo outclasses him in every dept.
          Except in the most important one:
          The COJONES department.

We know Canelo would NOT go up to 168 to fight anybody.

Next.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

yea if Lopez had a baseball bat and Canelo had one arm tied behind his back

this is not gonna turn out good for Lopez

Comment

Lopez did get hit a lot in the ortiz fight, if he doesnt improve his defense he'll be in trouble, but then again canelo is slower than ortiz so he might not land as much.. Lopez is in with a slim chance at this point, if he was a natural 154 pounder it'd almost be an even fight but we can't forget that a couple fights back he was fighting at 140 for years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                He started when he was 15.

The next opponent was Ortiz, he also got hurt. Mayorga was touted but no one wanted that fight, Cotto wasn't ready to fight again.

He's 22 years old.
                I understand he started early but at the same time he has pro experience the average 22 does not have. His choice of opponent is not only about Cotto there are plenty of legit 154 fighters he could have fought but chose a guy who didn't even make 147 for his first fight there. That is terrible for a guy with 40 fights. Canelo has 40 fights and a belt he shouldn't be fighting guys like Lopez its just wrong and I will never support something like that. Canelo may be 22 yrs old but his pro experience is of a guy who is in his 30's and he should acting like it. Kobe Bryant went to the NBA at 18 by the time he was 22 he was killing the best the game had to offer not killing D-league players just cause he started early and was only 22.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  I understand he started early but at the same time he has pro experience the average 22 does not have. His choice of opponent is not only about Cotto there are plenty of legit 154 fighters he could have fought but chose a guy who didn't even make 147 for his first fight there. That is terrible for a guy with 40 fights. Canelo has 40 fights and a belt he shouldn't be fighting guys like Lopez its just wrong and I will never support something like that. Canelo may be 22 yrs old but his pro experience is of a guy who is in his 30's and he should acting like it. Kobe Bryant went to the NBA at 18 by the time he was 22 he was killing the best the game had to offer not killing D-league players just cause he started early and was only 22.
                  we get it.....canelo is not your favorite fighter........now go back to watching teen mom

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Escobar View Post
                    we get it.....canelo is not your favorite fighter........now go back to watching teen mom
                    I will go back to fv(king your MOM!!!

Comment

I totally agree with tredh. Do your developing before the world title shot comes, not keep the belt under lock by fighting no hopers while legit contenders can't get title opportunities they've earned

Comment

Working...
                      X