Mayweather Style Jump Rope!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really impressive bro

Comment

hostile?? Me?? Really! Junior does nothing that other fighters before him hasn't done! I had Ray Leonard in my gym when he just turned pro and was doing cartwheels, backflips and grabbing the rim on the basketball court. He jumped rope like Duran did when he was at 130lbs. Sugarman did the same stuff 40 years before that! To watch Willie Pep shadow box was like watching Fred Astaire dance, effortlessly and smooth as "air flow"! condescending? nah
      Ray

Comment

^^^ Who cares.

Dude wanted to show his skills, and he jumps well... let it go.

Comment

I care thats why I replied! MYOB; you let it go! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
            Really impressive bro
            Thanks man, Appreciate it.

Comment

daaaaaamn...i thought i was gd at skipping but u r good bro..i can't quite get the one when u do a double skip in one jump with the crossover..gues it's just practice practice practice? what rope u use by the way? I just hav a standard cheap speed rope off ebay, any preference?

Comment

I saw the link for this vid the other day on FloydHype. Good stuff man

Comment

That was pretty impressive. How long you been using the jump rope?

Comment

Originally posted by salem-no1
                    thanks man, could you send me a link to the website you seen it on please? Thanks again
                    www.fighthype.com. This is the site man. They used to have images with links for videos at the bottom of all the stories but they'lve changed the format of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by salem-no1
                      Yea, its just a standard rope, has slightly longer handles than usual ropes, but nothing special, i used a washing line for years and imo u can go faster with just a plastic wire washing line. Thanks for the complements bro.

And yea just practice man, ull mess up 100 times and get it right on the 101st.Just spend 5 mins a day on it, even with that ull notice a huge improvement in a month. good luck
                      do you know how long your rope is in feet?

mine is 9 feet but i feel as though it's not long enough though i am having trouble finding one that is longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X